Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ysg Entertainment!out Now. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Ysg Entertainment!out Now. (1978 Views)

960 Music Goes Into Collaboration With Social Media Week, YSG Hubs, Konga Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by octus2008(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
YOU THINK YOU GOT THE SWAG AND ALL THE STYLE THAT COULD MAKE YOU THE MC OF THE YEAR, YOU GOT UR RHYTHM,UR STYLE UR SONGS,NOW YSG, THE NEW OUTFIT WITH THA STATE OF ART EQUIPMENT IS OUT NOW TO MAKE ALL THE MUSIC BUFF WHO NEED GOOD PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT CONCERNS BE AT ALERT
WE ARE OUT FOR BUSINESS,YOU JUST CHECK OUR WEBSITE,WE HAD OUR STREET BATTLE, THREE INA ROW IN FESTAC TOWN WHERE IT ALL HAPPENS AND WE STILL COMING OUT WITH STUNTS,SO IF U GAT STUNTS COME AROUND AND DROP A DEMO ,IF ITS GOOD,U GET SIGNED,U GET A CRIB WHILE WE MANAGE ALL UR CONCERNS,WE SHOOT UR VIDEO AND WE SIT DOWN WITH U FROM THEN TALKIN BUSINESS
CHECK US OUT :[urlWWW.ysgplatform.com
Foot soldiers: +2348051583185
+2348066301946
yyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssggggggg eeeeeeeeeeennnteeeerrrrtaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnmmmeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnt, 2009[color=#000099]

[/color]
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2009
Hi, Iam Zenopee an highly talented and perfect songwriter/rapper/singer.I specialize in writing solid dancehall raggae tunes, hardcore rap, r&b, naija crunk, naija funk, and any sick kind of song u can think of.Am also a rapper wit immense delivery capabilities.I currently have two very hot singles titled MYSTERIOUS GAL and 2DA NA 2DA though i havent been able to give it much promotion due to finances, but with time will rock the entire naija airwaves.
Iam the perfect description of the avant garde rappar and song writer nigeria needs.
U need me? we culd work together.Holla me on 08034952269. Am hot and redy to live up to expectations.My email add is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by octus2008(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
ok man will reach u
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by Bigdiddo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
I AV A NEW PAGE RIGHT HERE ON NIGERIAN HIPHOP JUST LOG ON HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO MY 2 HIT SINGLES http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/08/27/big-diddo-ft-klever-jay-danny-young-mojuba/

YSG GIVE A TRIAL IF U DIG HOLLA @ didonary@yahoo.com ,

To listen to more of my song chk here www.showcaseyourmusic.com/bigdiddo

Regards
Dido
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by muumuu(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
my name is akeenwunmy akingbade,i do afrohiphop and am very good at it,just shoot a video 4 my single titled fakosi lastweek,its a brand i created for myself.am extraordinary good.citypeople did astory on me in their august editions,i also performed at the independent carnival at oniru private beach,it was organised by 411 entertainment,did some jibbz for some lasu faculty orming in ths year felaboration at the african shrine next month.hav been given some offers that i refuse due to somethings but i culd work with u guys if u are good.my number is 07059015002.my stage name is moon,all i do is muzic,its in me
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by octus2008(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2010
YSG LOOKING TO MAKE UR DREAM COME THRU IF YOU ARE THE ONE WE NEED A RECORD DEAL,A CAR, A CRIB AND A FAT BANK ACCOUNT. CALL THE MAN OF THE HOUR LETS MAKE NAIJA REAL MUSIC CALL JAMAL ZOX/
LOXY eoligbo@yahoo.com
Mobile Number:
Other:
Re: Ysg Entertainment!out Now. by octus2008(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
@bigdidoo we goin thru ur stuff right now ,
YSG HOPIMG TO PUT TOGETHER A MIXTAPE ,JUST U REACH US LETS SEE HOW WE COULD MIX UP SOME REAL COOL STUFF AND PUT IT OUT TO THE MARKET, ALL PEOPLE INTERRESTED SHOULD SEND DEMOS AND ALL OR CAALL JAMAL DIS OPPORTUNITY COMES ONCE LETS MOVE THE HIP HOP SCENE FORWARD grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Introducing: Nigeria's No 1 Music Portal - Download And Promote Nigeria Songs / I Would Like To Purchase A Used Fame Kc-25 Midi Controller. / Learn To Play Any Musical Instrument Of Choice In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.