Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) (28968 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by UIA04(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
yinkslinks:
Nne that will be wasteful na and masturbation grin grin grin grin grin

God will provide another
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2016
pulsa:

"roaches"
funny how you can sit on your silly ass and call a group of people roaches.
dem don dey come small small like flies wey see rotten poo to chop grin cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2016
So now we are the jealous ones?

Hahahahaha the joke is on you.

Just watch out for any thread about Igbos and see how you people will rush there to either try to kill it if it is a good thread or promote it if it is negative.

You guys can't fathom the fact that most of the houses and businesses in the high brow areas of Nigeria aare owned by Igbos.

Stoop and learn from the masters. Quit ranting.

Thanks
FisifunKododada:

cool When a Nairaland Ibo tries hsoard to insult the great Odu'a race without success I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland Ibos so so jealous of Yorubas - dis jealousy go kill dem walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pulsa(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
dem don dey come small small like flies wey see rotten poo to chop grin cheesy grin
lol
I can see you are a jester
I thought I was having a conversation with a reasonable person
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
pulsa:

lol
I can see you are a jester
I thought I was having a conversation with a reasonable person
uncle are we quarreling
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by OlaoChi: 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Just watch out for any thread about Igbos and see how you people will rush there to either try to kill it if it is a good thread or promote it if it is negative.

You guys can't fathom the fact that most of the houses and businesses in the high brow areas of Nigeria aare owned by Igbos.

Thanks

care to mention some of this houses and businesses and their igbo owners?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
Amen
UIA04:

God will provide another
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Thanks

grin grin grin grin No be only high brow na eye lashes lying liar grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
You don tire.

FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin grin No be only high brow na eye lashes lying liar grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
Mention 5 Afeniferes and I will reply you with 100.

OlaoChi:

care to mention some of this houses and businesses and their igbo owners?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
You don tire.

cool grin grin grin u don dey sweat and I never even start work for your head ipob yoot. grin grin grin cool

You go hear wen - u tink say na radio biafraTs forum u dey? body go tell you now grin grin grin grin ipob yoot grin grin grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
Egbesu cum OPC boy bring it on. Invite 50 alayes to help you.

Imi adaka.

FisifunKododada:

cool grin grin grin u don dey sweat and I never even start work for your head ipob yoot. grin grin grin cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Egbesu cum OPC boy bring it on. Invite 50 alayes to help you.

Imi adaka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin When ipob yoot enter one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay stop crying now I no go 'flog' you again. E be like say dis Akure treatment too much grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pulsa(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
uncle are we quarreling
why will you be calling people roaches
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by concept65: 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
kids always have the ability to soften even the most hardened /sadest of hearts. its the first time im seeing this Ooni wife smile
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2016
pulsa:

why will you be calling people roaches
I'm not referring 2 anyone nah....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pulsa(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I'm not referring 2 anyone nah....
okay oh if you say so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by hollowpot15684(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
See that brown roof building beside the Ooni's house.

You suck!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by t2luv1: 6:52am On May 29, 2016
UIA04:
Nice pictures
He has the temperament of someone who'll be very sweet and patient with kids (phlegmatic)

You know all this by merely looking the pics. Woman if you truly have this power the mega million jackpot is $230M all i need is 6 number between 1- 55 help a brotha out aiight
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 7:26am On May 29, 2016
Happy Children's Day in arrears BABY.

hollowpot15684:

You suck!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2016
pulsa:
okay oh if you say so
1 LOVE

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by UIA04(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2016
t2luv1:

You know all this by merely looking the pics. Woman if you truly have this power the mega million jackpot is $230M all i need is 6 number between 1- 55 help a brotha out aiight
Looool

Not only looking at his pictures, I've watched his interviews and I can guess ones temperaments within minutes of talking to you. Even by hearing your voice alone.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by engreo(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2016
pinkyliceous:
That one is not part of the Ooni's house but his neighbour's house.

Let me ask y'all in the language you understand : una no dey put building for una personal budget?

**** did u think ooni palace is small as that of ur village king, if u dnt knw, ooni palace is bigger than ur entire village. Everything u see there is still within the ooni palace.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Angelina996(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
pinkyliceous:
You live there.
Sis, do u knw nothing abt culture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour / Things Nigerians Call Twice / Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.