Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Be Your Own Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Your Own Boss (505 Views)

Be Your Own Boss - Be 3D Epoxy Floor Installer. / Italian Design Contract Limited It's Time You Become Your Own Boss!!! / Its Easy To Be Your Own Boss And Make Your First Million In A Month Legit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Your Own Boss by ChimmyProduct(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
SKIN CARE AND COSMETICS 3rd TRAINING Do you want to go into skin care and cosmetics?Do you want to be your own boss?What are you waiting for?you can partake in our online skincare and cosmetics production for a token of #5,000.and start doing it on your own. COURSE OUTLINES Perfume production White powder production Oil perfume production Dusting powder production Stretch mark cream,oil and scrub Baby glowing cream Baby hair growth oil and shampoo Half cast cream and oil Dark knuckles magic cream Carrot oil Lemon oil Avocado oil Sweet almond oil Orange oil 7 days whitening cream Organic day and night cream Natural pink lip balm Lip scrub Moisturising cream Skin whitening soap Filipino whitening cream Exfoliating/lightening black soap Anti aging cream Facial cleanser Toilet wash Organic powder foundation Organic loose powder Cooled pressed coconut oil Thailand whitening cream Morrocan whitening cream Dark feet and elbow cleanser Stubborn pimples and spot removal Brown sugar scrub Dark circles,eye bags and eye puffiness Carrot powder Adult body butter cream If you are interested please send YES to my whatsapp number 07064199058 .Tra ining fee is #5,000.Training starts on Thursday next week 2nd of June and ends on the 5th of June.HURRY NOW AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS.

Re: Be Your Own Boss by Cordelia1: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi, I was going through nairaland post when I saw your ad, is the training still available? Thanks.
Re: Be Your Own Boss by Cordelia1: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
You can reach me on my email - cordeliaibeneme5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

REACH ALL STREET OF LAGOS WITH SMS LOCATION TARGET CLICK ON www.push.com.ng/lead / 10 Reasons Engineers Are Usually The Best Partners In Relationships / Police Officers And Soldiers Exchange Fire At Maiduguri Government House Over Ri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.