Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

This Is My Honest Opinion. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is My Honest Opinion. (393 Views)

Honest Teen Returns $1,500 He Found On The Street / please I Need Your Honest Opinion / Fgc Nise Versus St Charles College Onitsha: Your Honest Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Honest Opinion. by ogasaintprince1(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
I am still surprised that none of our Nigerian big brands have signed this little talented girl on. We all know her Emmanuella aka "this is not my real face o". Her videos on social media gets over 30million views within a week, with almost all Nigerian and foreigners sharing and enjoying her comedy.
Trust me if she was a big girl with some ear and noise piercing and make up and make overs, our Nigerian big brands must have signed her on with millions of Naira or dollars.
I, Akparawa Princeubong Etukudoh JP challenge mtn, globacom, Etisalat, Airtel, Innoson motors, slots mobile, Samsung, Tecno Mobiles, Peak Milk, Luna Milk, Milo and other known companies to do the right thing. The little girl is star enough to be a big brand ambassador.
If you stand with me, share this.
I am St. Prince
D #PreachersSonâś”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OMG Bricklayer Stabs Friend To Death For Refusing To Help Him Charge His Phone / Always Do More Than What's Expected. / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.