Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users (817 Views)

Your Online Tools For Better Web-email Marketing,smtp,rdp...>> / ICT VPN Working Greatly Via Computer Users Unlimited / Ncc Invites All Internet Users To The Telecoms Consumer Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by deji2009(m): 1:10am On Aug 22, 2009
Hello Tecs,

my name is deji sunday , have come to reliase in other for us to provide desktop support, we need to be able to experiemt with application

software to help i guide the users where I work we cant do without using this, so i thought i share it with you

just click on the link or copy and paste into your address bar and would automatically lauch itself. very good tools to have

www.vistualise.org

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sidk04/index.html
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by deji2009(m): 1:15am On Aug 22, 2009
I forgot to add the third one, this can test any brands of computer hard drive either reporting it as pass or failed

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/index.php?i=6917051000

I"ll just keep mute as I dont want to stress too much on this 3 things have posted here, vey good trust me
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by yomade007(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2009
Fellow naija,
help me out, my lappy is stain long when buit.
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by deji2009(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2009
built or boot ? anyway is it xp , 98, vista
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by deji2009(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2009
the security sector is a profitable business
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by sleekdot(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2009
deji2009:

the security sector is a profitable business
Is it (profitable)here?
Re: Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users by GuenEduCo: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
My Brother,
e-security (ethical hacking) is the need of the hour,
get secure or loose ur information. This is real business for the who-knows hacker

(1) (Reply)

Please Help-my Laptop's Not Coming On / What Is Google Sketchup All About / Help, I Don't Have Assess To My Facebook Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.