Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep (854 Views)

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 7:28am On May 28, 2016
Greetings to all NLers. Have been a member of this forum for a long time now and decides to share my current plight cause it keeps repeating itself and am getting worried about it.

Am 21yrs and an undergraduate. When I first packed into the hostel, my roommates made mention of me talking while sleeping. Although it wasn't that strange cause nothing was said about my sleep talking for months. I thought it was over.

Last two days, they woke up and were all grinning at me, It was unlike them. Perhaps they have won a bet but that wasn't the case. They started blabbing about my sleep talking getting out of hand. I was damn interested to know more cause I hardly remember my dreams to ascertain the cause of my sleeping disorder. According to them, I was saying "I love you so much" then started muttering something inaudible.

Last night, the same episode repeated itself and this time around, I was shouting "is a lie! is a lie" and then fell back to sleep.

They started joking that I was possessed blah blah blah...

According to them, sleep talking have been part of me but they weren't saying anything other than to stay awake and listen to all that i spurt out.

There are things which I don't want them to know cause it might freak them out and alter their perception about me. But am now scared cause am not in control of what I do while asleep. What could be the cause? I talk and argue a lot in the day, could that be the trigger?

What should I do?
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2016
I know ts odd.. But say a prayer...it might help..wink

Sleep comfy too

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 8:15am On May 28, 2016
slyIsaac:
I know ts odd.. But say a prayer...it might help..wink

Sleep comfy too

I hardly say my prayers cause of stress and forgetfulness. Thanks for the help
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by PMWSpirit(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
Op , maybe you are secretive and your true self can't hold on secrets , find a confidant

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2016
HenryDion:

I hardly say my prayers cause of stress and forgetfulness. Thanks for the help

Anytime bruh grin
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
PMWSpirit:
Op , maybe you are secretive and your true self can't hold on secrets , find a confidant

Everybody have got one secret or the other. But my sleeping disorder is trying to transit me to an open book which I don't like.
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Lexusgs430: 10:17pm On May 28, 2016
HenryDion:
Greetings to all NLers. Have been a member of this forum for a long time now and decides to share my current plight cause it keeps repeating itself and am getting worried about it.

Am 21yrs and an undergraduate. When I first packed into the hostel, my roommates made mention of me talking while sleeping. Although it wasn't that strange cause nothing was said about my sleep talking for months. I thought it was over.

Last two days, they woke up and were all grinning at me, It was unlike them. Perhaps they have won a bet but that wasn't the case. They started blabbing about my sleep talking getting out of hand. I was damn interested to know more cause I hardly remember my dreams to ascertain the cause of my sleeping disorder. According to them, I was saying "I love you so much" then started muttering something inaudible.

Last night, the same episode repeated itself and this time around, I was shouting "is a lie! is a lie" and then fell back to sleep.

They started joking that I was possessed blah blah blah...

According to them, sleep talking have been part of me but they weren't saying anything other than to stay awake and listen to all that i spurt out.

There are things which I don't want them to know cause it might freak them out and alter their perception about me. But am now scared cause am not in control of what I do while asleep. What could be the cause? I talk and argue a lot in the day, could that be the trigger?

What should I do?

Avoid sleeping all together.
Or if you accidentally give out your secrets, you can pretend it was not real secrets, you cannot be held responsible for sleep - talking.
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by manitobor(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2016
Cellotape you mouth shut when you're ready for bed.

Problem solved.
Re: Help! Am Afraid Of Spurting Out My Secrets While Sleep by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
manitobor:
Cellotape you mouth shut when you're ready for bed.

Problem solved.
Funny response

(1) (Reply)

WARNING! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis / Where Can I Buy Valium In Port-harcourt / 9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.