Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? (765 Views)

Top 5 Cars For Amateur Drivers / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!! / How Did You Learn How To Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by engrrichie92(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2016
just got this Job and would be getting a car in a month's time
but the issue's I don't know how to drive which is the minor part,i pride myself as someone that learns fast
the major challenge is that my knowledge of Lagos road is so poor that I fear it may take me up to a year before I can confidently drive myself around.
when people talk about. places in Lagos..I just keep mute most times as I usually have nothing to contribute
I really don't want it to get that far..
For those of you that were like me @ some point,how were you able to move from complete novice to expert drivers..how long did it take you to become experts?
Contributions will be highly appreciated!
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2016
No one is an expert in driving.. the more skilled you are, the more prone you'll be to high end road accidents.

Peace mass drivers, I hail una. grin
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2016
like with every other thing. Practice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by Chuxxy4me(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
Practice will improve ur skill over time. But remember that becoming a good driver will not make u understand geographical areas of Lagos but driving around Lagos more will make u conversant with Lagos. While at it, be in the company of a seasoned driver who knows his way around and will guide through roads that are one way etc to avoid issues with the authorities. It will take a while but u will become a pro soon wink
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by lonelydora: 12:04pm On May 28, 2016
There's no competition in driving. No one claims superstar in driving. The more you drive, the more perfect you become
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by wtfCode: 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
1. Always practise. 2. Have fun doing it.
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by newman10(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
I just started driving not up to a month now and I am confident now that I can drive myself around. I used to think like that too. Practise often just like people have said before me and you will be pro in no time.

I am not a pro yet but I learn everyday and improve
Re: Advice Needed ...how Did You Move From Being An Amateur To A Pro In Driving? by yak(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
one more question. Does it make sense to go to a driving school when u neither av a car nor a car u can use once in a while?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Bake My Car In Oyo State? / Programming Of Immobilizer Key / Car Battery Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.