Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) (710 Views)

Powerful Tips For The Last 10 Nights of ramadan / I'tikaf(in the last ten days of Ramadan) / Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) by somubz(m): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2009
May the peace of Allah(SWT) be upon MUH.((SAW) and all you sincere and pietious followers till the day of accountability.
How are you pple.doing over there? pls in the name of Allah, here comes the only month lets seize this oppor. to seek 4giveness from our creator,
don't be lazy and try to remember your relatives in all your prayers and lawful deeds.

May it meets us in high Islamic spirit(Amen).

Have a lovely day ahead,

Happy Islam!

Happy fellow Muslims!!

Happy Ramadan Kereemmmmmmmm!!!
Re: I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) by Abuzola(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
u 2
Re: I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) by somubz(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2009
Thank you dear,
Abuzola.
Re: I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) by BOMANY: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2009
Allahu Akram bros

Happy Ramadan

(1) (Reply)

Rewardful Things To Do On Jummah ? / Who Are The True Muslims? / A Detailed Narration Of The Tragedy Of Karbala On Ashura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.