Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Journey Through Cultism: The Road To Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Through Cultism: The Road To Death (485 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / The Four Types Of Fear I Faced on my journey To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Through Cultism: The Road To Death by FMary(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
"Are Your hands too short to save me LORD? " I shouted as I awoke from my dream.

It's one of those nightmares I have whenever I am near closing a contract deal, some people call it 'nearness to success syndrome.'

I have a business deal I am supposed to close this morning and now I have this horrible dream yet again, in my dream I was carrying a bag filled with money walking home when all of a sudden a mad dog came from no where and snatched the money from my hand.

I do have related dreams whenever any good deal is coming my way and in every occasion I had mysteriously lost such deals in reality.

"No not again this time around" I said to myself, "I must seek a final solution to this."

It's 10 years since I graduated from the university and I can't even take care of myself financially today. At first business was so good and I was doing very well then gradually things began to go bad and worse until I lost it all. I went bankrupt, I owed my business partners a lot of money, the only options I never considered was rituals and suicide.

Read More...... https://m.facebook.com/nittalily/
Re: My Journey Through Cultism: The Road To Death by wins18(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2016
op post it here, smh, I even rushed to book space lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Throwback Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo & Wife Faith As A Young Couple / What This Young Man Posted On Facebook / Second Coming (signs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.