Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. (73091 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
African's always comparing..... pls all d cites in Nigeria are all beautiful how can u b in ur house and knw wot is selling in the market
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
Sard:
All these people sef..
u said Ibadan doesn't look good... they showed you nice pictures.
U said it's camera... are pictures of other cities not taken with camera!
Yeye people!
@op.. no city is really beautiful in Nigeria though when compared to cities from other countries around the world.. but we'll get there one day.
bros the part that look good in ibadan is small, the pics above does not capture an aerial view that will cover a major part of the city, this is aerial views of Ibadan showing cocoa house which proves the picture is really ibadan, nothing to prove that those pictures you people post is ibadan. Last picture is google earth view of ibadan

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:40pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

bros the part that look good in ibadan is small, the pics above does not capture an aerial view that will cover a major part of the city, this is aerial views of Ibadan showing cocoa house which proves the picture is really ibadan, nothing to prove that those pictures you people post is ibadan. Last picture is google earth view of ibadan

Jealous Ibo boy cheesy Pele keep posting old pictures, even the google earth icon is old as Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
More Ibadan pix

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Billiondoe: 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
Dasini:
I sincerely agree with OP about ibadan, a lots look down on this city because of the ancient parts, and possibly people like me who mostly travell thru the city outskirt, and resolve that they've seen ibadan, I passed through some parts two weeks ago that I last visited 15years ago, I was totally dazed at the level of development and transformation that has taken over there. I was coming from ilorin, unfortunately the express was blocked, had to go through ojo, orogun, u.i ,sango, jericho , idinshin , oluyole, and challenge before linking the express. An amazing moment it was, this current gov has indeed done well, with great roads I saw, and level of changes and the quality of building I saw. I say bravo!

Thank you! Don't you like that Sango to Jericho road

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:46pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

Thank you! Don't you like that Sango to Jericho road

My sister, se omo Ibadan ni e?
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Billiondoe: 7:48pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

My sister, se omo Ibadan ni e?

Yup!
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Pictures of the cocoa house in these images cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

Yup!

Keep doing what you're doing jare. The jealous red mud haters want to put Ibadan down because it's a known Yoruba city. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 7:52pm On May 28, 2016
meanwhile, this is Enugu

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 7:52pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan cocoa house in the background (repost) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 7:53pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Pictures of the cocoa house in these images cheesy
bros, this is not aerial picture
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 7:57pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:
Ibadan cocoa house in the background (repost) wink
picture is not aerial picture, see aerial picture, 1. Onitsha, 2. Enugu, this is how to snap aerial picuture

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Jealous Ibo boy cheesy Pele keep posting old pictures, even the google earth icon is old as Bleep.
are you saying that those houses have been demolished or what?? please lets have the new google earth view or aerial view, Ibadan has good places but it represent insignificant percentage of the whole city
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:15pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

are you saying that those houses have been demolished or what?? please lets have the new google earth view or aerial view, Ibadan has good places but it represent insignificant percentage of the whole city

Look at this boy lmao, Ibadan is probably more than the size of Enugu. Or Onitsha, requiring more money to urbanize. So if they demolish all these house, where will people live? Ibadan people are changing the face of the city. It takes time. If you look at the recent pics compared to the old pixs you've been posting of Ibadan, you'll see that the city is changing. Onitsha is all apartments, houses and hotels. Ibadan actually has businesses. So comparing a city like Enugu and Onithsa, to a city like Ibadan is a disrespect to Ibadan. The ancient city is waking up. Hate it or love it, but it's leaving Enugu behind.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:17pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

bros, this is not aerial picture

It's not aerial ko, it's not airway ni. Before una talk am that Ibadan is all brown roof, now e no be aerial.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:19pm On May 28, 2016
Old Ibadan vs New Ibadan. Na small small we go chop the cake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
As for those crying brown roof, no he Enugu be this? Lol Phyno's recent 2015-2016 video of Enugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Look at this boy lmao, Ibadan is probably more than the size of Enugu. Or Onitsha, requiring more money to urbanize. So if they demolish all these house, where will people live? Ibadan people are changing the face of the city. It takes time. If you look at the recent pics compared to the old pixs you've been posting of Ibadan, you'll see that the city is changing. Onitsha is all apartments, houses and hotels. Ibadan actually has businesses. So comparing a city like Enugu and Onithsa, to a city like Ibadan is a disrespect to Ibadan. The ancient city is waking up. Hate it or love it, but it's leaving Enugu behind.
Ibadan is the capital of old western region, onitsha is self made from mainly trading in open markets. that is why govt structures that are found in ibadan city center are lacking in onitsha. but onisha has finer aerial view and better plan, see onitsha google earth pics

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:28pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:
As for those crying brown roof, no he Enugu be this? Lol Phyno's recent 2015-2016 video of Enugu.
this is from phynos connect video. now tell yourself the truth, the part in rusted roof is small as you can clearly see multistory buildings on the background. that place is abakpa, obiagu is another ghetto in enugu but both are very small
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

this is from phynos connect video. now tell yourself the truth, the part in rusted roof is small as you can clearly see multistory buildings on the background. that place is abakpa, obiagu is another ghetto in enugu but both are very small

The rust roof should be small since Enugu is quite small compared to Ibadan. Like I said before, Ibadan is the size of both Enugu and Imo combined. Shame on your r comparing your small cities that don't need much to urbanized, to a growing ancient city. cheesy

Enugu brown roof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

Ibadan is the capital of old western region, onitsha is self made from mainly trading in open markets. that is why govt structures that are found in ibadan city center are lacking in onitsha. but onisha has finer aerial view and better plan, see onitsha google earth pics

Ibadan is self made. Ibos, funny things, always trying to down play other people's success. Ibadan was a capital? Please tell us more. Same way una call Lagos capital. Just stop envying and agree that Ibadan is urbanizing cheesy

Ibadan was an ancient city. Enugu/Onitsha are new cities. Ibadan is still leading the two in terms of development per landmass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Boyedex: 8:57pm On May 28, 2016
Ib is cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:
Old Ibadan vs New Ibadan. Na small small we go chop the cake.
you know you are lieing, it is the same ibadan that intentionally refused to capture a wider range to avoid the bad part
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Boyedex: 9:00pm On May 28, 2016
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 9:00pm On May 28, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

you know you are lieing, it is the same ibadan that intentionally refused to capture a wider range to avoid the bad part

Lol......I'm lying because those pictures are also lies abi? Please go and sit down. The same way Ogun state developed pass all Ibo states, una dey sleep on old Ibadan pics. Ibadan and Akure are moving up. Dont hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Yorubanews: 9:02pm On May 28, 2016
Boyedex:
Ib is cool

Ibadan is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:09pm On May 28, 2016
Boyedex:
Ib is cool
check that your first pic and compare it with this pic, you will see the same building u showed but facing the greater part of the city where people actually reside

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by FlyoruB: 9:11pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Ibadan is beautiful.

Abeg free that loser. Nothing in their depopulated, erosion ravaged and red-earth region comes close to the aerial view below, hence their raving jealousy. cheesy

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so this is just the only pics you can find in Enugu?
And where is Owerri and damaturu(gombe)?
wow.. so damaturu is in Gombe .. wow I never knew! undecided
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by ibadanfinest(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2016
Look stop deceiving yourself, ibadan has old part and new part.

If we are to compare the urbanize part of Ibadan and that of Enugu, am sure ibadan urbanize part will triple that of Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:16pm On May 28, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol......I'm lying because those pictures are also lies abi? Please go and sit down. The same way Ogun state developed pass all Ibo states, una dey sleep on old Ibadan pics. Ibadan and Akure are moving up. Dont hate.
Lol, i argue with real facts bro. cutting out the rusted roofs is no proof that ibadan has gotten rid of them, give a new aerial view if you think this one is old. as for ogun, nothing is happening in the hinterlands, only lagos boundary lines, abeokuta is still rustic while the rest na bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.