Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Great Life Time Business Idea For Any Land Owner. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Great Life Time Business Idea For Any Land Owner. (319 Views)

Documents You Must Be Conversant With Before Getting Any Land Property. / Things To Consider And Investigate Before You Buy Any Land In Nigeria / Becoming A Land Owner Has Never Been This Easy And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Life Time Business Idea For Any Land Owner. by SurewayBookings: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Do you have a land in any accessable area you probably must have been thinking of selling or it's just idle? Why don't you convert it into a life time business that will be bringing you a steady income.

I am sharing this business idea free because I don't believe in selfishness. I have looked into it properly and gotten direct information about it.

The land per say doesn't have to be in a very busy environment. The most important thing is that it needs to be easily accessible and secured.

Now on this land you can do just three things that will be a steady money spinner provided its well maintained and properly managed.

1. A car servicing centre: This is not just a normal mechanic workshop. You do strictly just car servicing and maybe alignment with any tire problem. This will be a money spinner because you can attract a lot of corporate workers who wouldn't want to just go and sit in a mechanic workshop just to service a car.

2. A car wash area: Now this is another money spinning sector. Almost every customer that comes for servicing of their car must probably love to give it a fresh look in and out. Just make it well organized and your money will be pouring steady.

3. A mini restaurant & bar: This is just the boom of your business. Every customer that wants a car service or alignment/tyre work will love to be relaxed in a cool place while work is going on. Trust me you will have a whole lot of customers trooping in everyday and you will see how much money you will be generating.

Take note that you will actually need to invest some amount of money starting it and the amount is determined by the standard and class you want your to be.

I wish God has blessed me with enough funds to set this idea up, I know I will be one quiet very comfortable man with a happy family.

So for those of you out there who have the funds, try this idea in your area and be assured not to regret it.

If you reside in Lagos and you have a land in a good location and the funds to invest in the startup but you probably don't have time to go about it, then I think you can hire me for that. I will do all the work for you from scratch to opening and also managing it for you.

This is just a little piece of idea I imagined bringing to life and so I hope it also helps alot of you out there thinking of what to use some idle funds and land for.

(1) (Reply)

One Full Plot Of Land At Obawole Estate Ogba / We Do It Better Than Any Other... / Property For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.