Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! (677 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! by Adeyeancah(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
Nairalanders especially the ETISALAT subscribers should beware of this phone number "09094532224"
Don't dare try and call the number if it shows as a missed call on your phone. I decided to call back and know who's behind the call and "Lo and Behold" a female voice advertising whatever is all I heard and I just hanged up in annoyance but just for a second, #20 has been deducted! Anyways, I saved the number with the name " Credit Sucker"
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! by Access14(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi Ade,

Thanks for the headsup

This number is a pain in my earing angry angry . I have rejected the calls several times but its keep calling me back embarassed embarassed

Even call blocker cant help as the call still come through when my network signal is poor

Pls, anyone with any step on how to stop annoying Call Advert ?

Thanks
Re: Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! by Access14(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi Ade,

Thanks for the headsup

This number is a pain in my hearing angry angry . I have rejected the calls several times but its keep calling me back embarassed embarassed

Even call blocker cant help as the call still come through when my network signal is poor

Pls, anyone with any step on how to stop annoying Call Advert ?

Thanks
Re: Attention! Beware Of This Credit Sucker! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Just install Trucaller. Truecaller has already identified is as spam.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Currently Giving 4gig Data For N500.. / Airtel Are Thieves, My Experience With Customer Service / Nokia C1 Android Phene Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.