Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Do I Invite Companies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invite Companies? (897 Views)

Golden Premier Club Business Seminar Invite / I Invite You To Partake In Our Fiverr Semina Tomorrow / Awka The Investors Mecca As New Companies Open Their Branches! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invite Companies? by adeoladele(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
Help expert

I just relocated to one country in africa and i see alot of opportunities for investors like jumia, konga, people in water industry, and so on how can i get intourch with these company?

Want to know if anybody have the letter format to invite and tell them the opportunities here

Thanks
Re: How Do I Invite Companies? by Ask4Info: 6:31am On May 29, 2016
adeoladele:
Help expert

I just relocated to one country in africa and i see alot of opportunities for investors like jumia, konga, people in water industry, and so on how can i get intourch with these company?

Want to know if anybody have the letter format to invite and tell them the opportunities here

Thanks

First and foremost, that country might lack those things you listed above but do they have the spending power to solve their needs. One thing is to see what they lack, another thing is for their economy to be viable enough to enable the government and citizens afford these opportunities when provided to them.

Well, i.can be of help with the letter of invite to invest but will need to know one or two things to enable to get them more intrested to invest in that country.
Re: How Do I Invite Companies? by adeoladele(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
Please send me a mail on engladele@gmail.com i will forward my whatapp number to u
Re: How Do I Invite Companies? by MrMcJay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Start a small e-commerce firm in that country and then invite the big players to buy you out or invest in your company. That is how Dealdey took over Tradestable. That is how AIG Group and MTN invested into Rocket Internet.

Your proposals mean nothing to them. The big players need proof of potential, growth, profitability and sustainability.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Companies? by adeoladele(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bro can u drop me email on engladele@gmail.com we need to takj
MrMcJay:
Start a small e-commerce firm in that country and then invite the big players to buy you out or invest in your company. That is how Dealdey took over Tradestable. That is how AIG Group and MTN invested into Rocket Internet.

Your proposals mean nothing to them. The big players need proof of potential, growth, profitability and sustainability.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Metal For Sale In Lagos / MMM Nigeria: Letter Of Happiness(picture) / Data Entry Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.