Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu (2038 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by 247frolicboss(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
A www.newshelm.com reader who resides at Ikorodu area, Lagos sent in this photo of a big snake killed in his area...

this is really big...

But it bothers me how this wild monsters are being killed; they will soon go on extinction!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photo-monstrous-snake-that-was-caught.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by chynie: 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
snake and front page grin
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
if this thread no make front page, I swear I go give up my newly established business, I go stop to eat for 3 weeks, and I no go enter church tomorrow Sunday. seun and lalasticlala I dare both of you that this must enter fp. bye.
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by oduastates: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
The wild life in lagos and ogun is being destroyed because of overpopulation
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by DonBobes(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
Oh boy see front page!
Make i spread mat for here abeg, make we de go front page.

Wher Lalasticlala self. Food don done o!

Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by laprince(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
lets go there
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by chukslawrence(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
K
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by omonnakoda: 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
Highly disappointing!! Already seven minutes since this thread was started and it is not yet on front page
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by coolzeal(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
This is huge though, it's preferrable in the zoo.
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by DonBobes(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
Highly disappointing!! Already seven minutes since this thread was started and it is not yet on front page

Relax, i don fasten my seat belts abeg!

Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by munchi(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
and it was killed bah.....I wonder what our zoo s are for.....Africans tho
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by Greatzeus(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
Where was this snake hiding till it got this big,in this Lagos where you hardly see bush talkless of forest.Thank God for his protection
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by ifex370(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
Tell me when it hits FP
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by tonio2wo: 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
Relax! patience is a virtue. grin
Wait for it.....

Lala is struggling to collect rice in one wedding like that, when him don chop him head go cool down then he go respond.
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On May 28, 2016
Now I know what is happening. Lalasticlala is actually a snake that changes to humans.I hope he is not the snake in that pinshure
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
no FP sha...na IPOB lalasticlala dey pali with
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by admindim: 9:15pm On May 30, 2016
these ONE BIG NO BE SMALL
Re: PHOTO: The Monstrous Snake That Was Caught In Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
Lalasticlala don chang tone oooo...... The yabbing they give am no be small for that day gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Electronic Bed Made By This Young Talented Biafran / Talktoomuch™ Versus Skype Call Tariffs Compared! / Custom Educational App Development Company - Android Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.