Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria (1536 Views)

Make Cool cash during this harsh recession / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 28, 2016
I know by now that the reality is hitting us hard that our government, I mean the government we voted into the position of Power cannot help us in anway.
The government cannot even help itself because we have a bunch of Clueless and empty-minded leaders. All they know is how to make their pocket and bank account heavy with dollars and Nairas.

I am not here today to talk about the Government jare, ( dem don dey vex me!!!)
I am here to give you useful tips on how to Survive and live above poverty in this hostile economy: The points made in this short article are just suggestions and you are free to either follow them or leave them.

1. Never rely on a single source of income:

Depending on a single source of income is the highest level of foolishness anyone can attain! Look at what civil servants are facing currently in Nigeria. Many of them are yet to collect January salary in May. And many of these civil servant have no other source of income than that salary. Just imagine the hardship, pain, depression and poverty some of them might be wallowing in right now
So the point is, GET ANOTHER SOURCE OF INCOME!!! The surest way to earn more is to have your own INVESTMENT ( CHeck my signature for the best investment). Establish your own business and be your own boss.
2. Spend less
I think it is high time we begin to spend Less. Simply put, Buy only those things you need in the moment. This is where you begin to prioritize. Many of us buy things we know are not useful to us.; This is just a simple waste of money are resources.
3. A good saving attitude:
Imbibe a culture of not spending all your salary. Make sure that no matter what, safe a little amount of money of your income no matter how small.
Read more @ www.informationcarrierng..com

Let me stop here and receive your contributions. PLease comment in a reasonable manner
Re: How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria by ictmikky(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
We go survive

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
ictmikky:
We go survive

but not by mouth, we can survive by only taking the right actions.
Re: How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
mcperfect:

but not by mouth, we can survive by only taking the right actions.

You are right. It is not by mouth

(1) (Reply)

Cash Binary Bot / How To Get My Share Certificate / Investing In Nigeria...85m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.