Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

3 Children Burnt To Death In Nkwanta Fire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Children Burnt To Death In Nkwanta Fire (395 Views)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Children Burnt To Death In Nkwanta Fire by candle88: 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
Residents at Nkwanta in the Volta Region are in a state of shock after three children were burnt beyond recognition when fire razed their home, Wednesday.

The fire which started this morning is suspected to have been fuelled by gallons of pre-mix fuel stored in the house.

Attempts by the officers of the Ghana National Fire Service and bystanders to rescue the children who were trapped in a room proved futile.

http://candleadebanji..com/2016/05/3-children-burnt-to-death-in-nkwanta.html

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Secure Your Family Financially / Why I Do What I Do / I Ran Away From Home Because My Wife Always Beat Me, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.