Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs (9840 Views)

MR Biggs Job Invite....reminder Message / #urgent Mr Biggs Job Invite / Mr Biggs Job, Who Else Got Dis Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Fajs: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank God say I no go ooo, God punish gnld
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
glothaddy:
gosh.. so its gnld, tank my stars I didn't make. I already ironed my suit and polished my shoe to go dis morning BT instantly changed my mind. God punish d scammer
who said its gnld? i was there and i wrote the test, it does'nt look like gnld to me.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by soldierpikin35: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
wow!! unbelievable so they have employed another deceitful method! they almost got me!! wow! thank God for intuition, changed my mind at d nick of time...

I sympathize with all those that went, so sorry, whoever u are op, u have jst doomed urself n ur generation for deceiving and taking advantage of unemployed graduates, u will meet ur waterloo soonest!!!
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by soldierpikin35: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
odutolasodiq:
who said its gnld? i was there and i wrote the test, it does'nt look like gnld to me.

u seriously sound like one of dem
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by reppy: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its not GLND ooooooo, i was a witness to the test and UAC staff were the one that administer the test to us. There was no lectures or seminars and nobody was ask to pay any amount.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by whitemask(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
It wasn't GNLD, I guess that's one of the shortcomings of being impatient. Some of the applicants left the venue in anger before the test commenced when they 'suspected' it was GNLD because there was no Staff nor HR to address we the applicants for the exact cause of the delay. A test that was scheduled for 9am only for them to arrive at the Plaza around 11:25am so I don't blame them.

We were separated into 2 groups. BSC/HND and then WASSCE/OND. The test started around 11:45am. 50 objective questions in all, 25 Mathematics and 25 English all within an hour and no phones nor calculator allowed.
Sadly, we were stopped around 12:30pm so I guess it wasn't even up to an hour just as the instruction had stated.

Anyways I'm hoping for the best and I have my fingers crossed.
Thanks @op and Thank you Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
whitemask:
It wasn't GNLD, I guess that's one of the shortcomings of being impatient. Some of the applicants left the venue in anger before the test commenced when they 'suspected' it was GNLD because there was no Staff nor HR to address we the applicants for the exact cause of the delay. A test that was scheduled for 9am only for them to arrive at the Plaza around 11:25am so I don't blame them.

We were separated into 2 groups. BSC/HND and then WASSCE/OND. The test started around 11:45am. 50 objective questions in all, 25 Mathematics and 25 English all within an hour and no phones nor calculator allowed.
Sadly, we were stopped around 12:30pm so I guess it wasn't even up to an hour just as the instruction had stated.

A living witness here
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
soldierpikin35:

u seriously sound like one of dem
how many scammers use their real name and picture as their moniker and profile picture? besides, many nairalanders wrote the test today. please stop discouraging people here ok! i hate job scammers as much as u do.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by yinka20(f): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
it wasn't gnld. I was dere n I did d test. hoping for d best. some pple were impatient n left cos dere staff came very late.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by azelab: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
yinka20:
it wasn't gnld. I was dere n I did d test. hoping for d best. some pple were impatient n left cos dere staff came very late.
pls is it not only one position available for the each of the post or why did they invite many people up to that level? help me to expanciate more, thanks
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by oshoa: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
glothaddy:
gosh.. so its gnld, tank my stars I didn't make. I already ironed my suit and polished my shoe to go dis morning BT instantly changed my mind. God punish d scammer

The test part of the interview was done today as scheduled due to good turnout. We appreciate those who made it. Those who pass the test would be contacted for interview next week as SMS would sent to them for details.

Please , let me use this opportunity to clarify some responses I read as regards GNLD stuff . Let's disregard that information. This is not an agent and we are not GNLD.

We recruit for our clients who are in need of qualified, experience and professional services.

Thank you.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello wen u say dos that passed wil b contacted by next week, can we assume dat to be before Saturday next week
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by nanauju(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
I was there it's not GNLD. I went very very late. Infact other applicants had already done their test and left. But the people considered me and I wrote mine alone.
I'm hoping for the best... God bless u op
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by sherifat23: 5:28am On Jun 17, 2016
not Gnld it was real went dere yesterday did d test so waiting 4 result
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by patfenda(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2016
whitemask:

I concur,thanks op...we ond/ssce holders hope 4 d best
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Arisheloaded(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2016
whitemask:

All what you wrote here are nothing but the truth, I'm a witness to it, I wrote the test and hope to make a headway God willing.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2016
i got a message for oral interview, who else is with me?
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by patfenda(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2016
odutolasodiq:
i got a message for oral interview, who else is with me?
i just got mine too,scheduled for the 22nd
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2016
patfenda:
i just got mine too,scheduled for the 22nd
same here
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by oshoa: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello guys,

We appreciate those who participated in the last conducted written test on Thursday last week at Caxtonjoe Plaza as scheduled. Thanks you for your participation.

The result is out and candidates who score 45% and above have been shortlisted for interview.

Detail sms had been sent to qualified candidates for interview this week.

Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please note that we have all participants in our database, you may be call for any subsequent openings outside Food industry jobs.
Thank you.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by kemmyblack(f): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Please how far about the interview?
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by kemmyblack(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2016
odutolasodiq:
same here
please how far about the interview?
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
kemmyblack:
please how far about the interview?
the jnc interview was ok! i'm disappointed about the pay though.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by kemmyblack(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
odutolasodiq:
the jnc interview was ok! i'm disappointed about the pay though.
if you are not doing anything for now you can just manage it for this period.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
kemmyblack:
if you are not doing anything for now you can just manage it for this period.
definitely yes! wat about u? how was the interview?
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by whitemask(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
odutolasodiq:
definitely yes! wat about u? how was the interview?

I was there on Wednesday, they didn't say anything about the remuneration just asked for my expectation. How much do they pay and have they contacted anyone yet for the roles of Supervisor and Manager yet?
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
whitemask:

I was there on Wednesday, they didn't say anything about the remuneration just asked for my expectation. How much do they pay and have they contacted anyone yet for the roles of Supervisor and Manager yet?
i was asked about payment expectation too, i told them my mind, they told me the highest they can pay manager is 40k and supervisor is 35k! and they ask if they should contact me or not incase i'm considered.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by whitemask(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
odutolasodiq:
i was asked about payment expectation too, i told them my mind, they told me the highest they can pay manager is 40k and supervisor is 35k! and they ask if they should contact me or not incase i'm considered.

I doubt I can work with that and moreover the job hours and job description is enslaving. Monday - Sundays and public holidays with such a meagre amount. Dude I'm sorry to say but no matter the condition of the jungle a lion can never eat grass.
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
whitemask:

I doubt I can work with that and moreover the job hours and job description is enslaving. Monday - Sundays and public holidays with such a meagre amount. Dude I'm sorry to say but no matter the condition of the jungle a lion can never eat grass.
my brother i was dazed wen i got to kno about the work hours too! for that amount. but as man no wan siddon for house, na wetin man go do. them go dey request for B.Sc holders like say na million them wan pay!
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls someone shd help wit a number dat was included in d text, I jus want to confirm if I forgot a bunch of keys in their office during d interview, thanks
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by odutolasodiq(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
gommex:
Pls someone shd help wit a number dat was included in d text, I jus want to confirm if I forgot a bunch of keys in their office during d interview, thanks
08060064824 AMOS
Re: Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
odutolasodiq:
08060064824 AMOS
i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Ptdf Selection Test / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.