Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap (1978 Views)

see why Glo Reduced Their Data Cap / Visafone Bb Curve 4 Unlimited Data For Just 7k / Visafone Unlimited 10terabyte BB Data (pay On Delivery/free Delivery)abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Buy your visafone CDMA wifi hotspot phone at affordable rate

The subscription is 1k. Just buy the phone and start browsing unlimited for one month

Its tested and working.

You can share with 5 other wifi enable devices.

Price: 10k(negotiable)

Pin: 7B0620F0

Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
Still available
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by nwarosa: 11:45pm On May 28, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
Still available
where are u located
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2016
nwarosa:
where are u located
lagos
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2016
Still available
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning peeps
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by tradeplusib: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
Buy your visafone CDMA wifi hotspot phone at affordable rate

The subscription is 1k. Just buy the phone and start browsing unlimited for one month

Its tested and working.

You can share with 5 other wifi enable devices.

Price: 10k(negotiable)

Pin: 7B0620F0

Which network will the unlucky buyer use it on? Now that Visaphone has be sold to mtn and mtn will not be supporting CDMA devices nor the blackberry plan by Visaphone .

Let's try and be fair in our dealings
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
tradeplusib:

Which network will the unlucky buyer use it on? Now that Visaphone has be sold to mtn and mtn will not be supporting CDMA devices nor the blackberry plan by Visaphone .

Let's try and be fair in our dealings
mtn still supports the blackberry plan all you need to do is take it to there office and they give you a new sim which will only work in GSM phones but you still get to enjoy the unlimited plan with a better mtn network.lets try and make our findings before jumping to conclusion
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by tradeplusib: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
mtn still supports the blackberry plan all you need to do is take it to there office and they give you a new sim which will only work in GSM phones but you still get to enjoy the unlimited plan with a better mtn network.lets try and make our findings before jumping to conclusion

FYI I used the bold 5 device which was sold by Dealmadam for a year plus.

Now when you went to mtn office did they tell u they supported CDMA devices (even the 9930 which is both CDMA and gsm is not supported on their network)

If by some mracle you get it working reliably on their network who told you mtn permits the use of hotspot sharing on its blackberry plan?

Lastly why do you think all of a sudden all the regular threads marketing this have disappeared undecided

#BeYourBrothersKeeper
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
tradeplusib:

Now when you went to mtn office did they tell u they supported CDMA devices (even the 9930 which is both CDMA and gsm is not supported on their network)

If by some mracle you get it working reliably on their network who told you mtn permits the use of hotspot sharing on its blackberry plan?

Lastly why do you think all of a sudden all the regular threads marketing this have disappeared undecided

#BeYourBrothersKeeper
bro you still don't get it all visafone still stay on all visafOne packages even after migrating to mtn.i think you need to see a mtn agent
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by DIDONARY(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
bro you still don't get it all visafone still stay on all visafOne packages even after migrating to mtn.i think you need to see a mtn agent

Bro am using visafone/mtn to type this. I have a curve7 that I bn using for almost a year now. I registered it on mtn and alaz the bbm unlimited data is disabled by this crappy mtn and its not shareable on hotspot anymore to any other gadget., instead they gv me 200mb instead of the 9million mb they use to gv when it was on visafone. See its only their call that's stays 6 naira per minute to all network. They lied. Av been using the sim for almost 2 months. Try dial *444# to confirm ur self to subcribe to ther bbm unlimited plan to c 4ur sef. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by DIDONARY(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
tradeplusib:

#BeYourBrothersKeeper

U r right Bros, all oda visafone voice packages stay as sames and their normal laptop, android data plans. But the bbm unlimited 9million mb is disabled reduced to 200mb per month / 1000 naira. it cannot be shared anymore on hotspot. Den don spoil biz for visafone. Dey hype their own cheap data.
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
DIDONARY:

Bro am using visafone/mtn to type this. I have a curve7 that I bn using for almost a year now. I registered it on mtn and alaz the bbm unlimited data is disabled by this crappy mtn and its not shareable on hotspot anymore to any other gadget., instead they gv me 200mb instead of the 9million mb they use to gv when it was on visafone. See its only their call that's stays 6 naira per minute to all network. They lied. Av been using the sim for almost 2 months. Try dial *444# to confirm ur self to subcribe to ther bbm unlimited plan to c 4ur sef. Thanks
thanks for that bro I never knew cuz am yet to change it to mtn just acting according to what I read on their website
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by warrenweste(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
thanks for that bro I never knew cuz am yet to change it to mtn just acting according to what I read on their website

is it still available?
does it have a sim slot ?? or just cdma alone and how much is it last?
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2016
warrenweste:

is it still available?
does it have a sim slot ?? or just cdma alone and how much is it last?
still available cdma only it cn fly for 8k last
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by drmikeadams(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
DIDONARY:

Abeg..I dey use one android wey get CDMA/ mtn slot...but I can't browse with it..even I can't find the apn settings on the gsm slot,but the apn settings appears on the CDMA slot....as visa phone no dey exist again , how can I get the phone browsing ?
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by warrenweste(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
still available cdma only it cn fly for 8k last

let me give me 7k..where is your location?
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2016
warrenweste:

ikorodu
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by warrenweste(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
ikorodu

oh m in ibadan..
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
warrenweste:

oh m in ibadan..
message me let's discuss
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kolexepana: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
warrenweste:

You better don't bother yourself, the unlimited something have been stopped by MTN
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by daphid25(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
DIDONARY:

Do you know if it the visafone can be swapped to another network apart from MTN?
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
daphid25:

Do you know if it the visafone can be swapped to another network apart from MTN?
it can only be swapped to mtn.people that are yet to swap to mtn are still enjoying the visafone packages but don't know how long it may last
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by Rossiversal: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Mine just expired yesterday and d card is no where to be found,u try to load through online banking,they tell u,"Biller not found",MTN must have blocked dis juicy stuff,well I trust us,plan b dey come in any time soon.
DIDONARY:

U r right Bros, all oda visafone voice packages stay as sames and their normal laptop, android data plans. But the bbm unlimited 9million mb is disabled reduced to 200mb per month / 1000 naira. it cannot be shared anymore on hotspot. Den don spoil biz for visafone. Dey hype their own cheap data.
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by daphid25(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
it can only be swapped to mtn.people that are yet to swap to mtn are still enjoying the visafone packages but don't know how long it may last
Twill stop once the current subscription ends.
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by samtek(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
For all who have not swapped their VISAFONE to MTN and still enjoying 9999999999 KB, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get recharge card to load the VISAFONE if you re in this boat, worry no more.
Just contact me and I will send VISAFONE VTU to your line
The catch is that it is N2000 for N1000 credit
If you are in my number is 07030236509
Interested persons only.

1 Like

Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by samtek(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
daphid25:
Twill stop once the current subscription ends.
That's not true. I subscribed yesterday
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by kontrolbuoy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
samtek:

for as long as you are yet to swap you can still enjoy the 10terabyte and if you search well you will get the airtime

1 Like

Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by samtek(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2016
kontrolbuoy:
for as long as you are yet to swap you can still enjoy the 10terabyte and if you search well you will get the airtime
Search no more, I can help anyone to recharge N2000 for N1000 airtime just contact me my number is 07030236509 call or WhatApp me
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by Rossiversal: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
I subscribed for 2k today,Visa is still up.
kontrolbuoy:
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by daphid25(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
samtek:

Where did you get you recharge card from
Re: Visafone Blackberry With Unlimited Data Cap by olason(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
The secret is making sure u always have money on your line for auto re-new, two days ago mine was automatically auto re-renewed, though it was kind of difficult getting the cards. if u can come to no 4, Remilekun street, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, but d Mallam sells for 1500.

(1) (Reply)

Note 4, Nexus 6 And Gionee M5 For Urgent Sale In Ibadan / Hot!!! Get Your Kids Educational Tablets With Sim Slots Now. / Laptops For Sale - From N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.