Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? (1383 Views)

Pink Alto Saxophone For Sale / Where Can I Get A Used And Very Good Saxophone In Lagos? / Musical Instruments Saxophone,violin And Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by archdon: 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
Hi, I wanna learn Sax I wanna know how hard it is

I don't have a music background. I have never played any musical instrument except for tenor drums in a band.
I like the alto sax and would like to learn how to play it.
How difficult an instrument is it to learn how to play?

How does the saxophone compare to other musical instruments in terms of difficulty of learning?
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by Marley01(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2016
Not so difficult..
Its easier after u've smoked enough weed!
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by archdon: 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
Marley01:
Not so difficult.. Its easier after u've smoked enough weed!
My body is a temple
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by Marley01(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
archdon:

My body is a temple
Shaolin temple? Yo, I never knew u were kung fu literate. Maybe you should focus on that rather than saxophone.
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by archdon: 7:10am On May 29, 2016
Marley01:

Shaolin temple? Yo, I never knew u were kung fu literate. Maybe you should focus on that rather than saxophone.
Didn't ur Mama teach you not to mouth off to pple u don't kw, well even if she did u won't be able to comprehend seeing u're a Simpleton.

U're just another kid with a compulsive Internet disorder, there is a name for u, u kw Douchebag troll

Wish I could tell ur Mama it's not her fault, "some machines just come out of the factory broken"
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by Marley01(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
archdon:

Didn't ur Mama teach you not to mouth off to pple u don't kw, well even if she did u won't be able to comprehend seeing u're a Simpleton.

U're just another kid with a compulsive Internet disorder, there is a name for u, u kw Douchebag troll

Wish I could tell ur Mama it's not her fault, "some machines just come out of the factory broken"
I won't exchange words with u hommie. You are still a brother.
Its so depressing to meet such a literate as you that doesn't understand sarcasm. I hope ur mama receives an award for representing her saying all these trash talk..
How are you today bro? Hit me up if u wanna learn the bass guitar.
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by gmacnoms(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2016
archdon:
Hi, I wanna learn Sax I wanna know how hard it is

I don't have a music background. I have never played any musical instrument except for tenor drums in a band.
I like the alto sax and would like to learn how to play it.
How difficult an instrument is it to learn how to play?

How does the saxophone compare to other musical instruments in terms of difficulty of learning?
saxophone isn't that hard to learn. Do u hav a sax? And wher's ur location
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by archdon: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2016
gmacnoms:
saxophone isn't that hard to learn. Do u hav a sax? And wher's ur location
Yes I've gotten a Sax
Alto Premier England
Just got a teacher to in Abj
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by gmacnoms(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2016
archdon:

Yes I've gotten a Sax
Alto Premier England
Just got a teacher to in Abj
kindly hook me up to ur teacher. I need a church in abj for employment. Preferably, with accomodation provided by the church
Re: How Hard Is It To Learn To Play The Alto Saxophone? by Isholaoni: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Double-Six MUZIK PRODUCTIONS (Beats,Recordings,Mixing,Videos & Promotions) / Tu Face Vs Dbanji / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Naija Ojb Or Cohbams (the Blind Genius)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.