Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. (10433 Views)

3 Storey Building Collapses In Lagos Island This Morning. Residents Trapped / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) / OkoPoly Three Storey Building Collapses At The Permanent Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2016
crazymod:

Is a Jewish contractor. They don't care about human life, only care about their pocket.
Seems like the Jewish learn from the people well known for building collapse in their region
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by delishpot: 7:32am On May 29, 2016
anonimi:

We are ALL involved.
And we are ALL the solution if/when we are ready.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

When I build a house I build a strong house and put in every measure to avoid accidents. Yes we are all involved We can do our bit in everyday life like not cheating clients, building proper houses, buying quality items for our company instead if buying cheap ones and pocketing the money. Unless you are suggesting we start mobbing the builders of any building that falls down or any contractor that short changes the society. If so, I get your point

1 Like

Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by ETHIX(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Strange but true

The only reason why they beat up a petty theif is because hudlum stand to gain nothing while they praise a treasury looter is because he probably would share part of his loot.

Poverty, bad value orientation, ignorance and greed are responsible for this animalistic behaviour
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by omonighoblessing(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2016
oh my God not again...........I saw the first one.Am sure he used one bag of cement in mixing a trailer Load of sand.....a pity they want to kill all students in my alma Mata b4 they rest.....they won't get then oooo
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by omonighoblessing(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2016
Fineboi2:
The building is already old now why won't it fall

And also checkout the name oko(prick)always fall if e no see woman
oga its FEDERAL POLYTHENIC OKO,Anambra state.it's called oko poly for short. ...abeg mind how u call am.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by qoura123(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2016
slightlyMad:
can we all see that the problem is from the iron used?
the vertical iron could not hold the structure because they are too thin or of lower quality for such storey building.

In a sane society, when buildings are being constructed, different government agencies come around to inspect what is being used for what.
instead what we see at construction sites these days are omoniles trying to get foundation money, linted money, fence money etc.

The fact that baba kubura can start a concrete block manufacturing industry without government approval or inspections means we should brace for the worst.
Imagine using a cement bag to produce 500 blocks.
i will advise any one renting new houses to choose the uppermost floor because that will guarantee your survival if at all it exists
you nailed it the robs where of inferior size using a 12mm rod instead of @least 14 or 24mm
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by wittyt98(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
okeke00:
Where is the collapsed building. I only saw gigantic back sides at the pics. Chaiii konji na Bastard

grin grin grin Bros I think say na only me o
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Fineboi2:
The building is already old now why won't it fall

And also checkout the name oko(prick)always fall if e no see woman
mumu
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by anonimi: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
delishpot:
When I build a house I build a strong house and put in every measure to avoid accidents. Yes we are all involved We can do our bit in everyday life like not cheating clients, building proper houses, buying quality items for our company instead if buying cheap ones and pocketing the money. Unless you are suggesting we start mobbing the builders of any building that falls down or any contractor that short changes the society. If so, I get your point

I am suggesting that we stop CELEBRATING/ASSOCIATING WITH corrupt people who are all in our midst in addition to from stopping our OWN corrupt practices- big or small.
NONE of the corrupt people in our country is an alien. They are people whom we all know- family, friends, church/mosque/shrine fellow congregants. Some of us even seek divine "breakthroughs" from these people whom we (should) know are corrupt as they obviously live above their LEGITIMATE salary/means, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by nwoye72: 11:47am On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
Please is Dasuki d contractor?
living in an upstairs in nija is a big risk, engineers are not qualify
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by owanedo: 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
oh my God not again...........I saw the first one.Am sure he used one bag of cement in mixing a trailer Load of sand.....a pity they want to kill all students in my alma Mata b4 they rest.....they won't get then oooo
I rep oko poly. the name brings back fond memories.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by omonighoblessing(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
owanedo:
I rep oko poly. the name brings back fond memories.
oh really....that's my school ooo.finished recently from there
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by pamdaniel(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
omo those babes on that pix are monstrous, is that how oko poly babes are for real?
Re: Another Building Collapses In Okopoly By The Same Contractor. by BilginMarble(m): 6:19am On Apr 07, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Half Plot @ Alabeko For #3.5m..behind Lekki Gardens 4, Lbs,ajah,lagos / Monthly Payment Of Rent / Buy Land @ Westwood Park Estate On Monastery Road By Shoprite, Sangotedo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.