Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Most Painful Tweet Barcelona Have Sent..see Pix - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Painful Tweet Barcelona Have Sent..see Pix (755 Views)

5 Time Fc Barcelona Have Cheated To Progress In The Champions League / The Signing Barcelona Have Long Waited For; Samuel Umiti / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Painful Tweet Barcelona Have Sent..see Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2016
When your enemy has no choice

Describe this tweet in one sentence!

Lolz! Meanwhile some Barca fans are asking for immediate delete of that tweet

Re: The Most Painful Tweet Barcelona Have Sent..see Pix by Sirmuel1(m): 12:50am On May 29, 2016
Oga, what's your business with my team?
Re: The Most Painful Tweet Barcelona Have Sent..see Pix by fistonati(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2016
The same Barcelona that mocked Real Madrid last year when Barcelona won it and for Madrid failing to win it.

Turn my grace to Grace, my nothing to Something, my failure to Success and my stories to Glories.

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About New Eagles Coach, Paul Le Guen / Warning: Graphics Pic Of Demba Aba Injury / Pogba Transfer Is An Insult To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.