Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school (7023 Views)

LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola / LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch / Unpaid Salaries: Bayelsa Varsity Lecturers Proceed On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2016
I regret enrolling in this school the very first day I was forced to pay 50k for a protest I wasn't involved in. It's the wrong school to enrol in, bad management and sh!t. I'm just a 400lvl student in that school, chemical engineering dpt, I'm very sure no students from engineering faculty will protest with them to government house. This is what happens when karma bites back. Stupid school.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by phemmyutd(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2016
I knew senator Bruce's internet subscription has expired, he would have tweeted his common Nonsense

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
The shameful legacy of the most corrupt and incompetent President of Nigeria since independence.
The hero of idiots.
A man who cannot control his wife and enjoys being drunk.grin

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2016
phemmyutd:
I knew senator Bruce's internet subscription has expired, he would have tweeted his common Nonsense
Don't mind the Hypocrite.
I repeat, Ijaws make more noise than sense.
Even his workers at Silverbird are not well paid.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Zeroid105: 8:20am On May 29, 2016
That state ought not be in that category of showing signs of failure. Where are those cheering whenever the so called avengers blow up pipeline. This is just the beginning of the effects of such senseless acts.
I know many who refused to stop wailing will be thinking of how to link this failure to PMB. Common sense indeed.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
When we told them blowing of Oil Pipeline is not the best solution, they called us many unprinted names.

NDA, continuing bombing the pipeline and let see who will suffer it most.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2016
Zeroid105:
That state ought not be in that category of showing signs of failure. Where are those cheering whenever the so called avengers blow up pipeline. This is just the beginning of the effects of such senseless acts.
I know many who refused to stop wailing will be thinking of how to link this failure to PMB. Common sense indeed.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Einl(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Popcorn and Vaseline things
Lol. Perv.
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by duni04(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2016
Only God kows how those monkeys in the Delta think. Their sons and brothers are busy blowing up pipelines because the criminal pipeline surveillance contracts they were enjoying have been cancelled, and they're all in support of these criminals. What they fail to realise is that the more pipelines they bomb, the lower their state allocations and the hungrier their civil servants and students get. Not to talk of the pollution from these oil spills. They are infact polluting their own land and water and rendering it useless just to spite someone in Abuja who doesn't give 2 fuçks about them. It's an endless and vicious cycle of stupidity. How stupîd and foolish some people can be!

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2016
dridowu:
take popcorn [img]http://gif.co/vfQG.gif[/img]

he will say something when the state is from APC. Hypocrite yellow pawpaw
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Orikinla(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2016
Badgers14:
This is where GEJ really showcased his cluelessness grin grin grin He was a deputy governor, Governor, Vice president, President for 6 yrs.... But yet no laudable achievement for his home state angry angry
Legends have it he have a N50bn farm at wait for it..... Abuja grin grin

Obj opened his farm in otta, atleast employee his hometown people , but the clueless one, even with his PhD in Zoology grin grin opened his farm in ABJ. grin

Anyways....
Orikinla dey laugh and still holding on to his Gulder Ultimate red cap on the go directing his romantic "It's Always Summer in Lagos" tourist documentary film. And I have paid my workers.
Tourism can generate billions of naira for Bayelsa state.
Their government can call me to help them.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Onyemabright(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
madridguy:
When we told them blowing of Oil Pipeline is not the best solution, they called us many unprinted names.

My brother those boys are thief , The should not stop ooo let them blow all fools

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by Onyemabright(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
duni04:
Only God kows how those monkeys in the Delta think. Their sons and brothers are busy blowing up pipelines because the criminal pipeline surveillance contracts they were enjoying have been cancelled, and they're all in support of these criminals. What they fail to realise is that the more pipelines they bomb, the lower their state allocations and the hungrier their civil servants and students get. Not to talk of the pollution from these oil spills. They are infact polluting their own land and water and rendering it useless just to spite someone in Abuja who doesn't give 2 fuçks about them. It's an endless and vicious cycle of stupidity. How stupîd and foolish some people can be!
No ooo the are doing PMB
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by madridguy(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2016
I laugh @ ways we black reasons at times. Here is Lagos, there is a slogan " Eko O ni Baje " Means Lagos won't spoil and the complete sentence is " Eniti Oma Baje ama le jino sigbo " Whomever is willing to spoil Lagos will be chase to the Bush. The South-South people are rejoicing thinking they're punishing Buhari same way the North East were harboring the boko haram then thinking they're spoiling GEJ, at last nko?

They never see anything, when the soldier kill their little businesses maybe their head will reason normal.

Onyemabright:
My brother those boys are thief , The should not stop ooo let them blow all fools
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by emmanuelbrown26: 9:07am On May 29, 2016
I know time shall come when all niger delta states will start to beg for food bcs when u pollute ur land, u can't cultivate anyting to eat, look at it dis way their only resources is oil, east hv atleast agric, north agriculture, west in between, so at the end who suffers it will still be niger delta. Buhari is in Abuja enjoying himself, the rich of the niger deltans are enjoying in abuja and some countries leaving the poor to suffer in the name of avengers. Imagine a small state like Bayelsa wit 8LGA dat can't pay salaries wit 13% derivation. Chai Chineke biko mere umunnem ndi mba mmiri ebere (oh God hv mercy on my riverrine brodas and sisters)

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by jayAjoku(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2016
madridguy:

my brother you are so on point. . Foolish african mentality has gripped them so much. Destroying your house to get attention. .. Btw #HalaMadrid
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2016
WAHOO!!!
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by owanedo: 10:46am On May 29, 2016
tbaba1234:
When is Ben Murray Bruce donating allowances to Bayelsan workers like he announced in the case of Osun? Charity begins at home.
hypocrisy is when the local govt workers in your constituency are been owned 12months salaries and you are busy donating food stuff to osun state workers.

Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by wristbangle: 1:26pm On May 29, 2016
This is a state where avengers are doing much damage. Hmm I pity them.
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by excel111(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2016
Mod pls help us to make it fp
Re: Bayelsa Varsity students protest indefinite closure of school by mayorchelsea(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2016
I beg of thee NDA,please continue the destruction of oil facilities.As I said somewhere earlier, let's bring down all the facilities and see who loses and then we can start afresh again,make we see who go suffer pass in the aftermath.

I Was Almost Scammed This Morning / If You Are Studying In UK; This May Be Helpful / Futo Post Graduate Application Form and alerts