Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos (26417 Views)

Pictures Of The NFF Awards (held Yesterday Night) And List Of All The Winners / Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by micrep3030(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
Manueleee:
I wanted atletico to win d cup.

Carry am give them na

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by silversonuc(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
Oblak should be shot in the head.
he gifted dt trophy to real madrid
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by prinsam30: 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
something like this

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Greatzeus(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2016
Life goes on
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by MrDoGood(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
prstge007:
what exactly does simeone needs to do...team work, focus, dedication and zeal to win. sometimes ehn. Meanwhile cristiano should take the campaign to another league for another trophy in another club.

Tell that to Messi. The guy don turn mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
micrep3030:

Carry am give them na
lols,funny u.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
Tmercy:
if wishes were horses
my broda.

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
you be APC?
God 4bid. Neva
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by OBTMOS(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Real was far the better team in that game, I was expecting a hungry Athletico but from the blast of the whistle from the first minute it was a hungry Real I saw. La Undecima well deserved.

Ronaldo is still in form but wasn't completely fit in that game, but still I am happy for him. World Best for the 4th time loading. Champions League Highest goal scorer for the 4th consecutive time, e easy??
e no easy joor
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by hamonikola: 12:40am On May 30, 2016
Wished RM were Arsenal lifting the CL.... grin
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by prstge007: 4:44am On May 30, 2016
MrDoGood:

Tell that to Messi. The guy don turn mountain.
i tell you, i wonder what the best mean Zidane, ronaldo, ronaldihno, suarez neymar torres kaka aguero even becky all tested in various weathers to ascertain their level, he his un-doubtful the magic messi but if he fails to do the magic outside his fathers compound then one will begin to wonder if actual he his the best. CR7 as proven himself in 2 diff leagues now. I think Italy/france should be ready for the amazing CR7 goal.

2 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by obontami: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2016
bomasek:
Bae,blow like breeze comot here jare,u no follow

Hahaha grin na rubbish d mumu dey yarn for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.