Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? (713 Views)

Quit Your Complained Job / Outsource Your Job. / 10 Signs You Should Quit Your Job Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? by Smile4mee01: 8:08am On May 29, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I am currently in need of counsel. I am a 32 yr old banker. Unmarried. Been working in the bank for over 6 yrs. I have been able to save a good amount. I have always desired to start a business of mine. I have a registered company with active accounts.

I have tried to start businesses on the side while working.  I have not been able to get it off the ground solely because my job gives me no time to make it happen. 

An elderly man once advised me, if I ever want to start a business its best before u get married and the responsibilities of marriage run you down.

Do I quit banking and face business head long? Do I keep working, because of the fear of failure in business? Do I put my self together and go to Canada for my masters, then what next?

Ex bankers who moved on to bigger things, what instincts lead you to knowing the time was right to quit and follow your dream to build your business?

Bless U.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? by Donpizzle(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2016
the biggest risk in life is " NOT TRYING AT ALL".

Re: When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? by duperola(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2016
the person is very correct.if u want to start a biz,the best time is when u ain't Married yet before responsibilities mounted up.float ur biz but for safeguard,ur wife to be can be in paid employment coz of when biz will be dull.nothing like working for urself o.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? by Smile4mee01: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Pls moderator. Help me move this thread to fp spit can get the attention it deserves.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Quit Your Job ? by JoyceMbatu: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Hello, please can you email me at uniofhertfordshire@gmail.com or call 08121447283. Been trying to get through to you
Smile4mee01:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am currently in need of counsel. I am a 32 yr old banker. Unmarried. Been working in the bank for over 6 yrs. I have been able to save a good amount. I have always desired to start a business of mine. I have a registered company with active accounts.

I have tried to start businesses on the side while working.  I have not been able to get it off the ground solely because my job gives me no time to make it happen. 

An elderly man once advised me, if I ever want to start a business its best before u get married and the responsibilities of marriage run you down.

Do I quit banking and face business head long? Do I keep working, because of the fear of failure in business? Do I put my self together and go to Canada for my masters, then what next?

Ex bankers who moved on to bigger things, what instincts lead you to knowing the time was right to quit and follow your dream to build your business?

Bless U.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See The Strange Frog With A Huge ‘p*nis’ / Ooni Of Ife Rouses Panic In Washington DC Museum / Joyetech Ego AIO D16 & D22-own The Spindly Or Choose The Shortness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.