Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo (26327 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo / Don Jazzy And Giuseppina Baafi, Ex Miss Ghana All Smiles In Cute Photo / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by UIA04(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Baby
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by texazzpete(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
youngejump:
Flavour’s BabyMama “Anner Banner” And Daughter All Smiles In New Photo

Anner banner and her daughter with flavour puts very sweet smiles together during an event which must have been really fun.

See photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/flavours-babymama-anner-banner-and-daughter-all-smiles-in-new-photo/

What kind of blogger can't even spell 'Anna'?

WTF is 'Anner' ?

1 Like

Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by patrickomokhua(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
boerboul puppies for sale call 08171900194
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by Ladycloud(f): 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
Beautiful... when you have a fair and pretty lady like her and u are still looking for another hole to dig, damn... some guys won't stop digging like say there are holes that are gold-plated out there undecided.
tell them ooo
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
harryjunior17:
does ebiere sounds to u like an igbo name? Or dnt u knw ebiere and ebere are nt d same?
I dunno, maybe you should Google her tribe.
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by ceejay4real(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
Why wont Flavour just marry this babe and settle down? The girl 2 set abeg! Na wa 4 some guys o, abi them swear for am?

1 Like

Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
ceejay4real:
Why wont Flavour just marry this babe and settle down? The girl 2 set abeg! Na wa 4 some guys o, abi them swear for am?

Some guys don collect heaps of swear already... Its in their destiny..
On the long run, we will all witness how his lovelife or married life will turn out to be..
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

She is from igbo speaking part of Bayelsa.

Chai...! U can lie ooo!
Where in the map of nigeria or in the history of nigeria, have u heard or read about igbo speaking part of bayelsa? Haba, take am easy with wrong informations sad angry

She is from Edo.. Period..
Her local govt? I cant remember... undecided
Her village? I cant say for sure undecided
But shes from edo state.. smiley

Thank you.. Thank you for the astounding round of applause on moi cheesy

U all are so kind cheesy
*blushes and walks out of the hall studio, showering kisses on air to my fans on nld* wink
Re: Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo by cuteguy007: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi dear... I want to be friends with you.

Tashaamania:
I don't get nairaland mods anymore.
Why is this news? There are so many other way cuter pictures of Anna and her baby, smiling on instagram. Why does this particular one have to be news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom / Laycon Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.