Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone (9181 Views)

Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini / Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 8:42am On May 29, 2016
Tecno W3 is the latest Tecno’s second Marshmallow phone roll out to join the Tecno W series smartphones. It is a very affordable Android phone and almost similar to the Tecno W4 – its predecessor. It still maintains same screen size, camera setup, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, and offers the latest Android 6 Marshmallow. The W3 also boasts a more attractive and sleek design.

Let us quickly take a look at some of the BlueGate BG8i specs and features.

Design and Display

Looking at theTecno W3 design, it has obviously a significant improvement over the Tecno W4. This new W3 device is fitted with a 5.0-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels giving entry users a worth fro their money.

Performance

Under the hood, Tecno W3 comes with a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz and paired with a RAM of 1 GB to make the tablet capable of delivering a mid level of performance that will be more satisfactory to entry level users.

Camera, Storage, and OS

The Tecno W3 still retains a combo of an 8.0-megapixel rear auto-focus camera with dual flash and a 2.0-megapixel front facing camera with soft flash that seems to mimic the Infinix Hot 3.

The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with an internal storage of 8 GB upgradable up to 32 GB via a microSD card slot to enable users to add more storage to the one that is already provided by the phone. It boots Android 6 Marshmallow operating system laced with Tecno HiOS UI.

Other Features

The phone comes with a powerful battery having a capacity of 2500 mAh said to be capable of supporting more than a day of use. The phone supports both 2G and 3G networks for faster connection. MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n are also available for your connectivity needs. Tecno W3 features GPS with Assisted GPS to make it easier finding your way around.

source: http://techlector.com/tecno-w3-review-price-nigeria-kenya/

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by orosun55(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2016
Omo Tecno no wan gree o
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 8:47am On May 29, 2016
orosun55:
Omo Tecno no wan gree o

infact they are on the loose... no one can hold them back.... not even SAM******G...........

2 Likes

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
they should make more 4g enabled phones. what's the cost of this device?
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 9:36am On May 29, 2016
udondeymadt:
no price yet... But we expect it to be around 15-20k
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2016
TechLector:
then this device will sell like gala.

1 Like

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Youngpo413: 10:03am On May 29, 2016
K
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 11:02am On May 29, 2016
udondeymadt:
then this device will sell like gala.
oya go book space
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2016
Same shit..different name

4 Likes

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by dasphinx1(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
see bezels God!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Flashh: 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
dasphinx1:
see bezels God!!! shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
Same crap new name and os.

1 Like

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by KCode: 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
TechLector:

infact they are on the loose... no one can hold them back.... not even SAM******G...........
Sammy's still the Android king.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Orator2383: 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
This should be around 15k I guess. I still prefer the W4 any day to this
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 8:49am On May 30, 2016
Orator2383:
hmmmn
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 8:50am On May 30, 2016
KCode:
Sammy's still the Android king.
isokay
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by mosjames: 3:31pm On May 30, 2016
Orator2383:
Reasonable price IMO
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by teelaweee(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
TechLector:
Tecno W3 is the latest Tecno’s second Marshmallow phone roll out to join the Tecno W series smartphones. It is a very affordable Android phone and almost similar to the Tecno W4 – its predecessor. It still maintains same screen size, camera setup, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, and offers the latest Android 6 Marshmallow. The W3 also boasts a more attractive and sleek design.

Let us quickly take a look at some of the BlueGate BG8i specs and features.

Design and Display

Looking at theTecno W3 design, it has obviously a significant improvement over the Tecno W4. This new W3 device is fitted with a 5.0-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels giving entry users a worth fro their money.

Performance

Under the hood, Tecno W3 comes with a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz and paired with a RAM of 1 GB to make the tablet capable of delivering a mid level of performance that will be more satisfactory to entry level users.

Camera, Storage, and OS

The Tecno W3 still retains a combo of an 8.0-megapixel rear auto-focus camera with dual flash and a 2.0-megapixel front facing camera with soft flash that seems to mimic the Infinix Hot 3.

The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with an internal storage of 8 GB upgradable up to 32 GB via a microSD card slot to enable users to add more storage to the one that is already provided by the phone. It boots Android 6 Marshmallow operating system laced with Tecno HiOS UI.

Other Features

The phone comes with a powerful battery having a capacity of 2500 mAh said to be capable of supporting more than a day of use. The phone supports both 2G and 3G networks for faster connection. MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n are also available for your connectivity needs. Tecno W3 features GPS with Assisted GPS to make it easier finding your way around.

source: http://techlector.com/tecno-w3-review-price-nigeria-kenya/
Nice but still 1gb ram y
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by jheed: 6:35pm On May 30, 2016
Cool and it is cheap
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by TechLector: 8:43pm On May 30, 2016
teelaweee:
Nice but still 1gb ram y
lol... let me ask them first
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by oscillation55(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
Waaoooo, contact me through my signature if you need one. wink
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by MaryAnne360: 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
LOL, They be giving them back to back

orosun55:
Omo Tecno no wan gree o
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by MaryAnne360: 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
They sha want everyone to be able to purchase their phone

TechLector:
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Dannybrainz: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
well they always have the poor in mind.nice one tecno
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by FrozeBABE: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
i guess they developed this phones since and now releasing it in bits

1 Like

Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by OCTAVO: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by DuduParaPara: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow, what wld be the cost of this now
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2016
udondeymadt:
is the w4 4g enabled ?
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by Xhaka(m): 4:11am On Jun 03, 2016
They never seize to amaze me with their durable phones.
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by majorclems: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Page07:
is the w4 4g enabled ?
ya I think it is
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by kennybenjminz: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
MaryAnne360:
They sha want everyone to be able to purchase their phone
yeah and that is true value
Re: Tecno W3 - Tecno’s Second Marshmallow Phone by BenKafor(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dannybrainz:
well they always have the poor in mind.nice one tecno
really noble of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / Tecno Spark K7 O.T.A Update.. / How To Activate Airtel 4gb Data For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.