Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Do You Want Babies ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Want Babies ? (340 Views)

Happy Birthday June 1st Babies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Babies ? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2016
Life deals us certain blows that we do not expect. One of which is couples who get married and wait for long before having babies. Some others are ladies Who wait for long for thier marriage partner and before you know it, they have reached menopause.
This column is dedicated particularly to ladies who want to have babies and probably do not have the patience to wait for a man to marry them.
I want a Lady who is ready to carry my children. I will NOT Shy from my responsibilities but She must be matured and have a job. This is mutual because I want babies and you want babies. Hook me on mikhailogbo@gmail.com lets work things out.

(1) (Reply)

Need It Through Chat Or Real Action? Get In Here. / Honey / Dating Hook Up For Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.