Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

See Pics Of Asians Way Won Turn To Black While Our People Won White - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Pics Of Asians Way Won Turn To Black While Our People Won White (968 Views)

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer / White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) / How Did Ghana Lose Their Culture To Black American Culture ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Asians Way Won Turn To Black While Our People Won White by Redgo: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
no matter how hard dem try the joint areas and the center party still no day gree white. dem don rub sotay dem day try to kill harmattan season. we hardly get harmattan anymore. soem want to shine brighter than the leaders of tomorrow

Re: See Pics Of Asians Way Won Turn To Black While Our People Won White by queenoflafia(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2016
So you want buhari to bleach this country grin
Re: See Pics Of Asians Way Won Turn To Black While Our People Won White by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
What the heck is this rubbish. The Asian people posted aren't trying to become black, they are doing something also popular in the West called mud bathing. I hear though I can not confirm that mud has some essential minerals for the skin. I know that in Naija the concept of mud bathing seems far-fetched.

Bleaching skin is a very bad idea. Love who you are naturally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Black American Guy In The Movie "Jumping The Broom'' Made Fun Of Africa / Ooni Of Ife Signs MOU In London To Set Up Oodua Global Heritage Fund / Xxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.