Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. (1153 Views)

Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by LLVelly: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
now I feel like its time. I love most teachings they offer...they do a lot of research and englightens their brethren unlike other religion which seems boring now...I feel like I'm in for a higher knowledge but something bothers me...#death,I don't want to die young and which one do I chooz. I got friends on amorc,grail,sachiel,knights,ecka etc I'm not poor,I just need something that is far from the usuals. Thanks.
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by HungerBAD: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
Occult?

Join the Nigerian Police.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by orunto27: 11:30am On May 29, 2016
Join. Always remember that the Lord watches the ways of the Righteous but the ways of wicked shall perish.
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by menix(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2016
Simple, just join APC...

*U did be enlighten to the stage that if u lie corpse will wake..

*With mere propaganda, u can increase ur account balance in any bank of ur choice..

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by DynamoDeGreat: 11:34am On May 29, 2016
Op when you get to hell fire extend my regards to Abacha.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by Peritus(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
You need no advice, and you know it.
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by heeyarnuh(f): 12:28pm On May 29, 2016
hell is real...... that's all am going to say
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by LLVelly: 1:51pm On May 29, 2016
it's obvious dat none of you has witness any of their teachings...even lifeafterdeath is a nice topic plus theres diz one,how to be comfortable at the point of death. Lol...the apc guy got me cracking.
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by PastorAIO: 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
Go around in a mask like Lagbaja and you will be Occult.
Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2016
LLVelly:
now I feel like its time. I love most teachings they offer...they do a lot of research and englightens their brethren unlike other religion which seems boring now...I feel like I'm in for a higher knowledge but something bothers me...#death,I don't want to die young and which one do I chooz. I got friends on amorc,grail,sachiel,knights,ecka etc I'm not poor,I just need something that is far from the usuals. Thanks.

undecided

That is not enlightenment. Just alot of nonsense packaged as wisdom. If you want to be enlightened, read proverbs (it's a book in the bible)

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by mauriceju2(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
what you said you are looking for is not in the kingdom of darkness(Satan) Satan has no free gift and the price you will pay is blood, Satan has no love, God is love and love is God, is you love your life and that of your family stay away from Satan, i repeat, Satan has no free gift and the price he tag for his gift is blood blood blood

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Join Occult,ur Advice Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
LLVelly:
Are you familiar with the philosophical movement called existentialism? Get literatures on it and enlighten your self the more. I find it funny that Nigerian higher institutions hardly teach it. It's probably because most feel it's an........ undertaking.
Do this and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Fear As Jesus 'appears' To Islamic Militants Chasing Christians / What Happened To Mary? / Church Uses 'bet9ja Must Favor Me' As Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.