Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

His Wife Wants Him On Punk Hairstyle before Resuming s..ex. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / His Wife Wants Him On Punk Hairstyle before Resuming s..ex. (364 Views)

Man Shared Experience Of How His Wife Gave His Mom A ‘dirty Slap / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) / The Day A Man Beats Up His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Wants Him On Punk Hairstyle before Resuming s..ex. by babeface3: 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
He had wondered why his wife was not interested in sex lately. He called her to a table to find out as they say communication is the hallmark of relationship. She said her husband should go back to his former punk hairstyle. The man recalled he had dropped his hairstyle on getting a new job where his boss warned him to always be clean shaven. Its like a dilemma.
Re: His Wife Wants Him On Punk Hairstyle before Resuming s..ex. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
Sex with wifey or your new Job. grin
Re: His Wife Wants Him On Punk Hairstyle before Resuming s..ex. by shegxi(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
lol.....y do i find dis funny grin grin. if i am d guy, infact na bololo i go barb. #EndTimeWife

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Girls Of 14/15 - 20yrs Do Form (shakara) / Looking Forward To Meeting A Good Muslim Lady / Hookup For Marriage/match-making Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.