Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by fuld(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know where to start self,
I broke my front teeth when I was 15,the two front teeth and since then my life is not the same .
I can't talk in a gathering anymore,I can't talk to a girl,
Inferioty complex dey worry me badly.
Am really tired of my life.
I need help please my number is 09026972715
I live in akure (futa)
Re: I Need Help by Alexk2(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
Haba... Your case isn't that bad now...Bro., visit a dentist and they'll explain to you what you can do about that. I know a guy who lost most of his front teeth completely and he got a refill/refix (I'm not sure what they call it).
Don't stress yourself over what you can change jor... But just an advice, learn how to love and appreciate yourself pls.. It'll boost your self-esteem. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Another Benefit Of Muscle Building Power / Heart Disease / Homemade Face Scrub For Soft Glowing Spotless Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.