Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket (659 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket by swaqq(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2016
I got out of my house around 11.30am, I was travelling to sango. I wore a yellow t-shirt with an ash Jordan sweat pants. Having had numerous encounter with pickpockets, I had bought a Kostrad. Army wallet that has chain. Since then it has been my hobby to buckle my wallet in a small hole I made in every pockets of my trousers.
This morning as I got to oshodi, I wanted to cross the express but when I saw the presence of kai, quickly changed my mind. As I was approaching the pedestrian bridge, I noticed that something slipped out of my pocket, It then dawned on me that someone wants me to treck to sango. Instead of dropping my wallet and running away, the stupid guy was still forcing my wallet trying to let it break free from the chains. All of a sudden people started gathering around us, then something happened that I will never forget in my entire busting pickpocket career. The guy started laughing and that I have been pranked, he pointed to one igbo starved dude that camera was on him, I was so confused that before I could blink an eye, I heard a very loud bang.... KBOM KBOM!!. An officer bash the guy's head with his kondo olopa, one lady was beside the officer pointing to the same guy who had earlier snatched her bag. My wallet was safe in my pocket when I sighted some aja n sare looking dudes interpreting them to be the guys partner in crime. I quickly took my leave to avoid my own special bashing.... Police saved me.
Re: My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket by missingrib(f): 12:49pm On May 29, 2016
what a wonderful testimony

church praise the lord on his behalf...
Re: My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2016
Waraf pinshure?
Re: My Funny Experience With A Stupid Pickpocket by swaqq(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
lofty900:
Waraf pinshure?
I should pinshure so that another pickpocket will borrow my phone abi?

(1) (Reply)

Two Kakamega Men Agree To Swap Wives But Deal Goes Sour (VIDEO) / Massive Explosion At Cele Area, Along Oshodi Expressway / See The Brutality That Was Done To This Little Girl By Her Father(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.