Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps (39393 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by ireneony(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2016
Baby mama...smh...
As she fine reach undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by ForesightLTD: 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
That bobi be like something wey dey observe tiles.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by holluwai(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2016
Dayuuummm!!!! shocked

Imagine that wrapper is taken off for me!!! Omo I no go gree o grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by MadCow1: 4:06pm On May 29, 2016
Chaii. .

Dirty thoughts don full my head..

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by kenx1(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
Nne biko spread that ya leg cool

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Elnino4ladies: 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
Where is my vaseline...choiii
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by ojomamah: 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
Kaaa walahi she fine
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Richiy(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
Blessograo:
see fine yellow pawpaw. Has anyone imagined how ugly or beautiful these ppl in light skin will look like if they are dark skinned and also now posing in wrappers will be the next fashion for some ladies, and please who dash am wedding ring?

Are you people not tired of that line?? Just appreciate and keep quiet undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by herald9: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
If I marry this kinda wife... I wouldn't touch her. I'd rather put her in a showcase in my sitting room and admire her day and night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Blessograo(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
i don't think i need to ask for your permission nor think of people like you before i say whatever i want to as long as it makes me happy
Richiy:

Are you people not tired of that line?? Just appreciate and keep quiet undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Omo9ja3(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
Person just wants to lift the wrapper and enjoy away. Super fresh skin. Tongue go too busy
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Richiy(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
Blessograo:
i don't think i need to ask for your permission nor think of people like you before i say whatever i want to as long as it makes me happy

You are actually right. Nobody gives an ef. Enjoy! cool
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by owomot: 5:50pm On May 29, 2016
Haute:
Who is Nadia Buari?
whom and water ni

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Leke001: 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
sholatem:
Has she wed? Or its dat not wedding ring? cool,so after tying wrapper,u come make up join? See strategy

your eye sharp o! Shola...besides,can african women of today do without make up?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Amajerry83(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2016
Cute
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Coolguy89(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
mehn she is hot,My guy jim don loose Bae o

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Coolguy89(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Where is my vaseline...choiii
una don come abu,pervert!
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by rollywise(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2016
She's got big breasts...one good endowment
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by yinkslinks(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
I think my vesline is finished grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by yinkslinks(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
President buhari's first daughter from his baby mama b4 he joined the army cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haute:
Who is Nadia Buari?

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by months: 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
All this public provocation na to make Jim see wat his missing. I know get another explanation.How e go dey be 4 Jim with all this provocation. She is on a long ting though. Jim is a guy man.
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by justsaypeter001(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2016
I always like this girl walai..kai
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by nikkypearl(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
The first daughter of buhari angry
Haute:
Who is Nadia Buari?
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by 9jacodedgist(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
and put me with her inside to watch over her
herald9:
If I marry this kinda wife... I wouldn't touch her. I'd rather put her in a showcase in my sitting room and admire her day and night grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by herald9: 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
9jacodedgist:
and put me with her inside to watch over her
Except you be flower grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Lordeveek: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg drop some Iyanya photos for us na biko grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

:/:/go follow him on insta... Yu see lotta of pics dia... :/
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by Lionsclaw: 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
Why do I have the feeling that this girl and Jim Iyke are stalking each other on social media and uploading up pics to impress each other.

Jim and Nadia I know you guys still miss each other. Dont know why you guys aint together. grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by momlove: 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
grin
herald9:

Bedroom would have been berra so dat u would do d admiration alone.sitting room?dem go admire and thief am
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by LuveU2(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
herald9:
Will u do same for me grin

Btw, dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by herald9: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Will u do same for me grin

Your dp says you're already a gated community... Is it okay to trespass? lipsrsealed

Btw, dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!
Girls! When they need favour from you they start coaxing you with sweet names... Even a stranger! grin
Re: Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps by LuveU2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
herald9:

Your dp says you're already a gated community... Is it okay to trespass? lipsrsealed

Girls! When they need favour from you they start coaxing you with sweet names... Even a stranger! grin

Gated community? hahaha. Well you are partially not wrong smiley

grin Your monicker is not strange to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs / Kanye West Dancing To 'Immediately' By Wizkid And Mystro!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.