Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment (3589 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by 9jacodedgist(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2016
The Chief Executive Officer of Starmint Entertainment, Actress anita joseph is giving a sexy pose with her director, Arthur Onuma as she gallantly sat on his laps, with her massive laps on display.
You can imagine what Arthur, the Director of Valesco Production will be feeling as he carries that heavy duty and i therefore question the position of Arthur's righthand

See the flirty photo below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/questionable-actress-anita-joseph-puts.html#more
Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9YHtws_HB/?taken-by=anitajoseph8

cc: lalasticlala,Fynestboi, ijebabe, MissyB3

2 Shares

Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by 9jacodedgist(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2016
intimidating
Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by SuperSupremo(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
Chai

Buhari why allow this na
Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2016
Poor guy sadsad
Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by ellahzy(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2016
let him say the truth he's dying in silence. She too fat angry

2 Likes

Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by LecciGucci: 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
no be dat guy they there again ooooo.
Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
wow
Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by Akposkool(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
That guy is really suffocating. Somebody please beg her to stand up .
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

3 Likes

Re: Romantic! Sexy Actress, Anita Joseph Sat On It, Exposes Her Endwoment by musquareni(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2016
lalasticlala,

check this post out... no doubt it would get everyone commenting if pushed to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Sexy DJ Cuppy Doing Workout At Gym. Photos / Bbnaija Vee Break The Internet With Sexy Photos, Rocking A Pant & Lingerie. PICX / Ah Why Are You Shouting That I Can't Dress Like This In Muslim Way – Tianahempir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.