Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

To All Photoshoppers In The House - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / To All Photoshoppers In The House (1731 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hi everyone, this a piece of my photohopulation design,
& i want my fellows in the house to drop theirs too.
thanks.

Let's get a bit WILDER,

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by emmakc(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
Watsup people

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
i understand the tutorial from abduzeedo got to you, but try and be a little more creative like this

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2009
hi

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
Tanx Mr D. i too quite understand dat ur manipulation got to you through the Interviews
from Abduzeedo, so,
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
yeah, but not click for click
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
nice stuff.but not 2 mystic lookin yet, pls lets get our "WOW" swag on, anywayz bigups
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
@daniz, sum almost gud stuff, u'v got ere, av just got some bit of advice, for u

[1] Try to restrain and develop ur use of brushes, some of em seem very disconnected nd outrageous

[2] Be very original in ur art, b4 u get me wrong, am not sayn dont do tutorials but use dis tutorials not just 2 learn but develop ur own techniiques nd identity, for example i see u'r familiar wit abzueedo, abzueedo is not in top 1000 artist in dis world if u look at it digitally, and am a talking from facts not opinion, Wot maks im different is his ability to montage nd apply lighting nd image manipulation 2,

[3] Dont just do tutorials, understand art and try to read as much about art as u can, dats if ur interestd in it oo, coz sumtims it helps 2 kno d background of wot u'r doing, dats why u see many artist always lookin for fonts up nd down when creating brands, e.g logos nd stuff, What they do not know is dat creating ur own is d identity, nd wot makes it different, i like d green logo on ur blog by d way, very brandy, nd original,

[4], am not sayn all dis coz i want 2 speak grammar or i want to show mi knowledge , but am just sayn dis for d benefit of knowledge, nd av bin lookin fowrd to an opportunity to comment on ur art , coz i saw abt 4-5 months on facebook, then i ddint evn kno i wld meet d person, but anywayz , Cheers mate, by d way wot makes an original artpiece sumtimes is not d medium but bringing d idea behind d design visually with expertise
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Daniz, can u pls tell me now who makes click for click,
u've forgotten that if u hav to criticize someone, criticize ur self first.
i think u've heard some advice 4rm Mr. Seunnaija (my name sake)
don't design for design sake. tanx
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by emmakc(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
Blue wat sup

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
Seun
i will restrain from saying anything yet until i have seen what you do.

but if am dissapointed, i will advice you to restrain from commenting on creatives.

4-5months back was when i started learning how to use photoshop.
my latest work is the samurai sliced body with the head on my hand. (yeah an inspiration from abduzeedo)

alex
The concept of that guyz body on abduzeedo was no strings attached which you also replicated

all i was saying was it is possible to use the case study to develop something else.

seun,

stop beefing abduzeedo. and if you know someone better (in tutorials and case studies) please let me know.
for a fact. abduzeedo has affected more than 70% of digital artist world wide. FACT

His tutorials are seen in all tutorial blogs u can find check and see.

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by chidyke77(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
can some one tell how to get adobe photoshop software?
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
get to Lagos, ikeja and ask for directions to computer village. then ask anybody to adobe photoshop. i mean anybody- it's that popular

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Daniz, the word "NO STRING ATTACHED" is a free word,
it's not a quote, no one drop a dine for it, tanx
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
bruv, no beef attached oooo, aaargh, jst a piece f advice, if u cant take it leave, it, am not ere to show creative prowress like i said earlier, i dont do beef am vegetarian, lolllllllllll
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
lets kip going

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Daniz, i got ur post but try to to make dat color lookin (surreal) i think it's
goin to look more tek.
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by Daniz: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
thanx

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Daniz u'r wellcome

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by IniUbom(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2009
Lets kip pleasure's excitment coming
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by emmakc(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Daniz, allexie, seun, thumbs up mates. Hey! 4 those who cant criticize or accept constructive criticism, FIRE!!! Ya it seem uncensored.

Lets work more and talk less.

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by emmakc(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Daniz, allexie, seun, thumbs up mates. Hey! 4 those who cant criticize or accept constructive criticism, FIRE!!! Ya it seem uncensored.

Lets work more and talk less.

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by stepitup(f): 3:06am On Nov 01, 2009
First one By me n second by my Bro. (but I like to partialy claim cuz I made some of the brushes.)
More to come

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by stepitup(f): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2009
second

Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by IniUbom(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2009
stepitup:

First one By me n second by my Bro. (but I like to partialy claim cuz I made some of the brushes.)
More to come
Excessivli artistic smiley
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by lytone(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
alexxie:

@ Daniz, can u pls tell me now who makes click for click,
u've forgotten that if u hav to criticize someone, criticize your self first.
i think u've heard some advice 4rm Mr. Seunnaija (my name sake)
don't design for design sake. tanx
dont hate guys. he was only advising no be fyt, it this ok?
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by samuelsam(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
hello guys am a graphics designer but i alway design with coral draw
but the kind of graphics that appears here looks magical
plz can any boby post to my email ebook that will guide me on photoshop
plz help
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by alexxie(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ lytone
will u let the sleeping dog lies
Re: To All Photoshoppers In The House by talk2cj08(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2009
To all photoshoper you guy are all wonderful. Your graphics posses an air of exellent. As a graphic designer i don't no what i am stil doing with coral. Plz someone should plz send me ebook on photoshop. talk2cj08@yaho.com is my email. Plz plz plz,

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Andriod Phone Apps For Artists / Signage/Sign Makers in Lagos/Abuja, Nigeria. Pylon Sign, Fascia, Channel Letter / 21 Optical Illusions That Could Make You Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.