Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,584 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! (29637 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by HoneySwag(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
serious matter... d devil is in trouble
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by tukdi: 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
grin

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by donsheddy1(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
Dapsin2901:
This is when eyes they back nothing like this again okay
Eyes still dey back o. Saw one last week friday titled milano night then images of Zidane and some footballers. By four-square church. I just laughed hard.

1 Like

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by tolustx(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2016
Donfamous:
all these Igbo churches, you don't need to be told
Bros, pls don't start a tribal feud. Have u hacked the address on the poster? And does the pastor's name resemble an igbo name? U may pls rephrase that ur post.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by alowonle02(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:
Nairalanders What Can You Make Out From This Poster (photo)!

can't imagine how someone would decide to visit a graphic artist and instruct him to design something like this in the name of a Poster for a Church Program. The question is: can koboko really chase demons out of a man/woman during deliverance? cheesy cheesy over to my brethren in the building.
Church has turned to something else. The more strategy u introduce into ur church to attract people attention, d more population u get and d u enrich ur pocket as a pastor. Pastors are now going far by inviting fuji musicians to their churches so dat it will give rooms for d fans of those fuji artist to come en mass and watch them from there pastors will get famous and more income will straight into their pockets.
Pastors of today do nt bother to put picture of their leader (Jesus) in d posters any more but rather belief to use d full page of d poster for comedians who knew nothing about Jesus christ as their way of getting poeple attentions to enrich themselves.
Who's deceiving who?
Are we worshipping God accordingly or worshipping people for d purpose of dis world alone.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Chizip(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

can't imagine how someone would decide to visit a graphic artist and instruct him to design something like this in the name of a Poster for a Church Program. The question is: can koboko really chase demons out of a man/woman during deliverance? cheesy cheesy over to my brethren in the building.
wat dis nna scoll down jor
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Titikamara: 3:34pm On May 29, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] they should replace the devils head with lai Mohammed's head. the guy lies more than the devil[/size]
see how stub u are
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by omenka(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2016
Pyrrho:
Just another man taking advantage of indoctrinated people to get more money and fame.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Tianolippy01: 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
Na east all this things Dey happen
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Swazzkid(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
well it's obvious dat isn't a church but a business ground.......anyways d last days will tell
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by oglalasioux(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
Native doctors taking over the church.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by dam4wummy(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
I wonder who gives pple like this *bishops and pastors as a title

1 Like

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Aroh48(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
I love this pastor
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by southpole: 4:34pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

You should have directed the questions to the demons not humans or transform to a demon and when it is your turn to face the pastor you will know the exact answer
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Ratello: 4:46pm On May 29, 2016
southpole:

You should have directed the questions to the demons not humans or transform to a demon and when it is your turn to face the pastor you will know the exact answer
I like that dig

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by shugaboy6102(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
Donfamous:
all these Igbo churches, you don't need to be told
y are you like this now Must you tribalise everything huhFor your info that pastor there is an Idoma man cos i know his church here in kubwa.so next time pls stop being sentimental.op pls this postal is old na haba since 2011
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by shugaboy6102(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2016
tolustx:
Bros, pls don't start a tribal feud. Have u hacked the address on the poster? And does the pastor's name resemble an igbo name? U may pls rephrase that ur post.
No day passes without hearing Igbo this igbo that.it seems igbo is the most important tribe in Nigeria out of the over 350 tribes. Well mister for the records that pastor over there is an Idoma Man not igbo cos i kw his church here in kubwa Abuja
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by shugaboy6102(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
alowonle02:

Church has turned to something else. The more strategy u introduce into ur church to attract people attention, d more population u get and d u enrich ur pocket as a pastor. Pastors are now going far by inviting fuji musicians to their churches so dat it will give rooms for d fans of those fuji artist to come en mass and watch them from there pastors will get famous and more income will straight into their pockets.
Pastors of today do nt bother to put picture of their leader (Jesus) in d posters any more but rather belief to use d full page of d poster for comedians who knew nothing about Jesus christ as their way of getting poeple attentions to enrich themselves.
Who's deceiving who?
Are we worshipping God accordingly or worshipping people for d purpose of dis world alone.
please do you have the real physical picture of Jesus

1 Like

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by sabi99(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
So many pple are now being ordained bishops.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by ministeriallist: 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
Flog them silly! Teach them common sense. Next time they will use their heads.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by viviangist: 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
ok ....... That'snice
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=viviangist post=46089072]ok ....... T
Hi.
Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by tobidipity(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2016
I'll be in attendance with my koboko.lol

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by Zedoo(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2016
Can't access the art section yet....so I am protesting with my art works.
Watercolour landscape study by Zed

Re: "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! by tolustx(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2016
shugaboy6102:
No day passes without hearing Igbo this igbo that.it seems igbo is the most important tribe in Nigeria out of the over 350 tribes. Well mister for the records that pastor over there is an Idoma Man not igbo cos i kw his church here in kubwa Abuja
I believe u shud not be telling me this cos I was trying to cover the the exact same thing you are correcting. U probably quoted the wrong person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.