Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Review On Top Four Social Media - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review On Top Four Social Media (312 Views)

Alert: Please Webmaster I Need A Review On This Site / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog / Review On My Newly Designed Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review On Top Four Social Media by adekunle3464(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2016
Mark zuckerberg acquired three social network(facebook,whatsapp and instagram) based on his purpose and twitter by another guy,please guys to create a social media network that will standout of all these four social media network which feautres can a programmer add that will interest the people.PLEASE HELP, ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED
Re: Review On Top Four Social Media by frank417: 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
a "Physical Slap" button that if clicked an agent of your website will go to that persons location and knack that person a heavy slap. it will stop all these trolls on social media that just love to insult and vex other people.
Re: Review On Top Four Social Media by Codedboy95(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:
a "Physical Slap" button that if clicked an agent of your website will go to that persons location and knack that person a heavy slap. it will stop all these trolls on social media that just love to insult and vex other people.
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wanna Customize Your Blogger Blog With a Customized Comment System / 100GB Storage Webspace & Mysql Databases at N100/mo / Here Is How Your Blog / Website Can Survive...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.