Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Read Latest News On Mitplanet... Do The Following - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read Latest News On Mitplanet... Do The Following (514 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User / Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Latest News On Mitplanet... Do The Following by autossvincent: 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Nigeria has come a long way in terms of technology. Recently a new social media that's similar to facebook but have lots and lots of features, even some of what facebook don't really have was launched in Nigeria by a young talented developer. This social network is very new (less than two weeks now) and most of you might not have heard about it. It's called mitplanet.

Though it's simple to navigate, few people find it difficult to find some features in it owing to the fact that's it's new and unpopular yet. One of the great and amazing features been introduced in mitplanet is the ability of seeing and reading latest news from all over the world. You can read latest news from goal.com, supersports, aljazeera, google news and more right inside mitplanet without going anywhere. This is awsome. You can also subscribe to any of the news RSS feed just to make sure you don't miss any latest news in the feature.

To do this,

1) Goto your media menu if you are viewing this site from a desktop view, or simply click on the top menu if on mobile

2) Then click on news... That's all

Hope this helps?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Refund Me My Bouns Credit. / Stop Hanging Whatsapp / My Nokia Phone Asha205 Still Support Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.