Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Will & Jada Picket Smith Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will & Jada Picket Smith Divorce (584 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will & Jada Picket Smith Divorce by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 29, 2016
Well if you ask me it's a good thing, since she was still obviously in love with the late Tupac shakur while will Smith lobed both men and women.
Anyways I I'll let you all be the judge yourselves

It’s over! After 17 years, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are ending their rocky marriage – with a blockbuster secret divorce deal.

“For Will and Jada, holding it together these past few years has been tough because their marriage has been on life support for a long time,” an insider told Radar.

“They’re exhausted from trying to maintain the façade of a happy union,” the source continued. “They’ve decided to pull the plug in a carefully choreographed manner, [and] agree announcing their split at the end of the summer is the right move.

http://radaronline.com/videos/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-divorce-240-million-secret-split-decided-pull-plug/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsqc1KmHYHs

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Disco, No Matter How The Beats Changes, Just Keep Dancing - Tonto Dike / 'the Only Reason These Girls Have A Career Is Because Of Kim's Sex Tape'- Amber / Ms Chief And Nigga Raw Perform Tonight And At Comedy Night Hosted By Buchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.