Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Help!!! ,he Doesn't Know How To Fill His Log Book - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! ,he Doesn't Know How To Fill His Log Book (2685 Views)

Basic Way On How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. / Admission Seeker Vows To Commit Suicide If He Doesn't Get Admission [Photo] / How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. (a Quick Hint For Nigerian Industrial Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! ,he Doesn't Know How To Fill His Log Book by Eniburumo(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
Alright I Will Try To Brief With This .I Have A Friend,a 300 Level Zoology Student In A Respected State University Who Is Currently Doing His Industrial Training (i.T) In A Poultry Farm .He Has Already Spent Four Weeks At The Farm And He Is Yet To Fill His Log Book . According To Him They Are Doing Almost The Same Thing Everyday And He Is Confused As To How To Go About Filling His Log Book.
Please Anyone With Proper Knowlege About Poultry Farming And Agriculture At Large Should Please Advice My Friend On How He Should Fill His Log Book ...
N.B: He Has To Start Filling His Log Book Because His Supervisors Will Start Visiting Anytime Soon
Thanks In Anticipation
Re: Help!!! ,he Doesn't Know How To Fill His Log Book by Topstarr: 8:54pm On May 29, 2016
Filling of logbooks is no herculean task. There's no institution where just a particular task is fixed for a day. As a student, that's where one's initiative comes to play. He can simply break the events they do daily into different days.

For instance, there's usually the case of hygiene, nutrition, care for birds, treatment and a whole lot of that in poultry farming. It won't be a bad idea if something like this is done

Monday (Date) ..Was introduced to the poultry farm
Tues......................Learnt how to pick day old chicks
Weds.....................Did clean up of.....
Thurs.....................Some birds suffered.... learn to treat by....
Fri........................... No serious work, routine work etc.

(1) (Reply)

List Of 40 Educational Websites Where You Can Get A Free Education / "Words Or Names" If Spelling Is Reverse Stil Gives Same Meaning & Spelling / See The Boy With The Best WAEC Result So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.