Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

[script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer (1014 Views)

How To Show Case Your Skills As A Web Developer/designer? / Smf Forum Developer/designer Urgently Needed / Freelance Wordpress Developer + Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 7:58pm On May 29, 2016
first of all, i'm not that knowledgeable of what a script is or what it does. what I know is that I intend to create a site, but i'm at halt now due to I learnt that the script(so they call it) I want to use is a stand- alone script. I intend to integrate this script with other features I want on the website, but after some contacts and questions i'm beginning to find it almost impossible. Maybe it's because i'm sort of a newbie and the so called "pros" i've met aren't that BadAss.

The name of this Script is PhpSound(look it up)

I'm looking for a webdeveloper/designer with a vast knowledge in Coding especially in PHP to strike out a deal.

Thank you.
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by overtlyderanged: 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Lol this is not a matter of badass, it's a case of whether the developer has had some sort of experience using phpsound or not.

Like saying a developer knows their way around yii2 and laravel as a result of accumulated experience from learning and usage but has a weak idea of how cakephp works because they have never bothered with it, does that judge their level of skill? I think not.
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 8:34pm On May 29, 2016
#BadAss
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 8:38pm On May 29, 2016
overtlyderanged:
Lol this is not a matter of badass, it's a case of whether the developer has had some sort of experience using phpsound or not.

Like saying a developer knows their way around yii2 and laravel as a result of accumulated experience from learning and usage but has a weak idea of how cakephp works because they have never bothered with it, does that judge their level of skill? I think not.
like I said "vast knowledge"
if you've got no experience with it then keep calm.
And again it's not a must to have an experience in that particular type of script. the person that built it didn't learn a special kind of PHP or coding to come up with it. it all lies in your creativity and skills.
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by overtlyderanged: 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:

like I said "vast knowledge"
if you've got no experience with it, then stay calm.

Lol, do I sound flustered to you? Smh
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by overtlyderanged: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Badass ko, badass ni lol
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
overtlyderanged:

Lol, do I sound flustered to you? Smh
you act like you are. cause I see my use of "pros" in that manner is making you uncomfortable. lol
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by overtlyderanged: 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:

you act like you are. cause I see my use of "pros" in that manner is making you uncomfortable. lol

Lol right. I've pointed out the flaw in your reasoning, make of it what you will.

1 Like

Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by CLIQBOY(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
I've use this script before. What problem are you facing?
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
overtlyderanged:

Lol right. I've pointed out the flaw in your reasoning, make of it what you will.
you sound like someone that will only learn html and css3 then declare themselves "professional Web developer/designer"
i'm done with you.
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 9:04pm On May 29, 2016
CLIQBOY:
I've use this script before. What problem are you facing?
Wonderful. drop your email bro.
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by overtlyderanged: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:

you sound like someone that will only learn html and css3 then declare themselves "professional Web developer/designer"
i'm done with you.

Lmao, you reached that conclusion from my posts? Your jazz must be strong wink
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by CLIQBOY(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:

Wonderful. drop your email bro.
PM Me from my profile, spammers has already destroy my email
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 9:20pm On May 29, 2016
CLIQBOY:
PM Me from my profile, spammers has already destroy my email
done
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by CLIQBOY(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
frank417:
done
Email replied
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 8:01am On May 31, 2016
strike a deal smiley
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
strike
Re: [script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer by frank417: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
A

(1) (Reply)

. / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB / Cc I Wan Top Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.