Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Looking For A Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For A Song (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Song by maialbarka(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
Hello please I'm looking for an old song by tuface idibia. The track was kind of traditional with a woman singing the chorus like Igbo language or something but tuface idibia was speaking English. I'd greatly appreciate if someone help me with the name of the track. I only listened to it on FM radio and so I don't know the name, but the song is very touching to me.
Re: Looking For A Song by Trustdee(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
your best shot .

https:///Naijatune

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Song by maialbarka(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks Bro, but the link provided is not going through. I was particularly asking for the name of the track.
Re: Looking For A Song by woodboi(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
try resonance - chinwike ft 2face maybe thats the song

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Song by Isholaoni: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Looking For A Song by maialbarka(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks woodboi. That was the song I been looking for. You're the realest.
Re: Looking For A Song by woodboi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
maialbarka:
Thanks woodboi. That was the song I been looking for. You're the realest.

you are welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Song Review : Lil Kesh - Shele Gan Gan / Patoranking Called Wizkid World Best / Kendrick Lamar Vs Lil-wayne (who's The King Of Modern Hip-hop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.