Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? (1905 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Whoelse Got An Invitation From NLNG 2018 SIWES Test? / Olx Invite Again!!! Whoelse Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
Dear Applicant, You have been shortlisted to take the aptitude test for the role of sales Champ with Olx. Venue :Olx office :22 Association Avenue (Snow Micro finance Building), Illupeju, Lagos
Date:Tuesday 31st may 2016.
Time :Test will be administered at 2:00pm prompt..
Whoelse got this message and do you know how much they pay their graduates
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by montees(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
amaraedec:
Dear Applicant, You have been shortlisted to take the aptitude test for the role of sales Champ with Olx. Venue :Olx office :22 Association Avenue (Snow Micro finance Building), Illupeju, Lagos
Date:Tuesday 31st may 2016.
Time :Test will be administered at 2:00pm prompt..
Whoelse got this message and do you know how much they pay their graduates
pls, how did you apply?
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
montees:
pls, how did you apply?
send your cv to hr-nigeria@olx.com
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Jokenuga(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2016
Same here... Was surfing on d past job advert and stumbled on #40k with commission on careers24.i dnt really know how true it is though. Not sure if i'l go..
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
Jokenuga:
Same here... Was surfing on d past job advert and stumbled on #40k with commission on careers24.i dnt really know how true it is though. Not sure if i'l go..
you received the invite?
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Jokenuga(f): 10:16pm On May 29, 2016
Yes
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Adeolamedbadmus: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
I got the msg too BT my own is schedule for 10am
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Nobody: 6:00am On May 31, 2016
Adeolamedbadmus:
I got the msg too BT my own is schedule for 10am
all the best Bro. Do you know the nature of questions they do ask?
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by bexceptional9(f): 9:06am On May 31, 2016
It's an iQ test consisting of 10 question, u must get at least 5/10. It's hard and simple at th same time. Google "lateral thinking" and solve as many questions before the test. Goodluck to ya all.
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by victorcalm(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
Plss give me hint to the questions I got the invitation but for tomorrow 1st, and hoe much is the pay
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by runny7: 6:13pm On May 31, 2016
I'm currently a sales champ, they want to hire you guys because they know close to 80 of us will be leaving their ass by July. They were initially paying us 90k, then later slashed it to 40k only to come back this year and tell us no more salary. Any revenue you generate you get 50% of it. They will pay you guys 40k for two months and that will be it
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by nurez305(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2016
runny7:
I'm currently a sales champ, they want to hire you
guys because they know close to 80 of us will be
leaving their ass by July. They were initially paying us
90k, then later slashed it to 40k only to come back
this year and tell us no more salary. Any revenue you
generate you get 50% of it. They will pay you guys 40k
for two months and that will be it
na wa ooo, shey na be that, Abi iranu
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by victorcalm(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks man, I'm ain't coming again, God bless ya
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2016
nurez305:
na wa ooo, shey na be that, Abi iranu
they will pay 40k for 3 months, with other bonuses. They will also issue us tablets
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by JMystique(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Got the invite but didn't bother going for some reason
Re: Olx Invite... Whoelse Got This Message? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
JMystique:
Got the invite but didn't bother going for some reason
pls how did you apply

(1) (Reply)

#urgent Mr Biggs Job Invite / Earn A Decent Income As An USHER And EVENT ASSISTANT At Upcoming Event / N-power Portal To Reopen On June 13th - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.