Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer (1290 Views)

Alexis Sanchez - Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts And More / 25 Badass Facts About Soccer You Dont Know / Fun And Interesting Facts About Soccer You Just Can't Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
Keep Visiting http://www. soccerbeep.info for updates on Soccer fun fact and you can also help building a nairaland fan page by following this thread, thanks for your support.!
Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
Have you been surfing the Internet for funny pictures of Ronaldo? How many of them did you find ? Well, soccerbeep has brought them right to you, these pictures were hope you haven't seen before, they are really funny go ahead and visit the link below. Don't Open if you have headache or stomach ache ooo, don't say I didn't warn you.....

http://www.soccerbeep.info/2016/05/must-see-15-funniest-pictures-of.html?m=1

Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 29, 2016
No doubt Barcelona FC is one of the best teams in the World of soccer, do you know the number of great players this team produced? Well, soccerbeep has compiled list of 20 great players that Barcelona FC produced. Read on

http://www.soccerbeep.info/2016/05/20-greatest-players-that-barcelona-fc.html?m=1

Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
{MUST SEE}>> HILLARIOUS SOCCER PICTURES I FOUND AROUND THE WEB....
Sharply click the link below to start laughing your arse out...
http://www.soccerbeep.info/2016/05/blog-post_21.html?m=1

Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
This cracked me up>>
Guy: Wanna go out? Girl: I have a boyfriend. Guy: It's just like soccer, just because theres a goalie doesnt mean you cant score
Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
Career Day It's career day in primary school where each student talks about what their dad does. Little Johnny is last, and finally the teacher calls on him to talk about his dad. Johnny comes to the front of the class. 'My daddy is a dancer at a gay bar. He takes off his clothes for other men, and if they pay him enough money, he goes into the alley and performs sexual acts on them.' The teacher is shocked, and she calls for an early recess for the rest of the class. She sits down with Johnny and asks him if this is really true about his dad. Johnny says; 'No, but I was too embarrassed to say he played for Manchester City.'
Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
Q: Why is a bad soccer team like an old bra? A: It has no cups and very little support
Re: All Fun Facts And Updates You Should Know About Soccer by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
UCL final - Real Madrid vs Alt Madrid... Jokes. (pictures)

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Millionaire Fulfills His Promise, Gives $390k To U-23 Dream Team (photo / Asamoah Gyan Constructs Astro Turf For Alma Mater / EPL: Chelsea 4-2 Watford - The Blues Earn Superb Comeback Win Over The Hornets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.