Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

It Support Call Center In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / It Support Call Center In Nigeria (2759 Views)

Managed IT Support Services / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle, Comptia, Microsoft Certification Exam Center In Nigeria / Importance Of IT Support Services For Your Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Support Call Center In Nigeria by deji2009(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is deji I'm a IT Technician. I live in the United kingdom. I have no experiece in computer service sectors. but do have the motive and

determination to develop IT call centre in nigeria, offering telephone, online, and hands on support to our people. The reason why I consider

this sector is because there isnt many of them around and also for nigerians to be able to pick their phone and have the pride of calling

their own PC service support centre in their country. create jobs etc I know you"re reading this and

asking yourself sasking yourself some questions. but, woulnt it be good ? I mean, let face it is also obvious that we all experiecne computer problems and dont

know where to turn to. am looking for your advice on whom to contacts, cost, Trends, Research, Implentation,efficiency, affordabiltity and delivery of service

I know this one the best place for me to get advice because you are the nigerians will intend to provide support to. Thank you, DEJI SUNDAY

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second Any Network / Newly Imported UK Used Computer Monitors Available For Sale @ Give Away Price / I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.