Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum (2586 Views)

Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. / 9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 10:10am On May 30, 2016
Exitsquare.com holds a growing database of workplace ratings and reviews.

We are looking for posters on our site exitsquare.com.
As a poster, you would be paid 20k naira per month to help us post relevant workplace information sourced from the web. Minimum of 30 posts per month.

How to apply:

Visit  http://exitsquare.com

Login with Facebook or click here to register http://exitsquare.com/index.php/register

Scroll down ,Click on Companies & Reviews tab
Or click here http://exitsquare.com/index.php/companies-reviews to choose from popular industries, Bankng, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, e-commerce stores,etc

Pick the company to rate and click on 'write review'.
The questionnaire appears.
Using the information you have gathered from the web for the company, fill the questionnaire and submit.

User can also use the 'Search & rate' an employer box to find the company/workplace you have got information on.And then write a review.

The aim is to organize and categorize workplace experiences in our database.

Applicants with the most engaging contents will be selected and notified via the registered email. 

Please note that your review content must come from google search or any other search engine.

The more companies you write review on ,the better the chance of selection.

See guide example of past posters http://exitsquare.com/index.php/companies-reviews/companies/banks/united-bank-for-africa

This entry is also open for all those who may just want to share their opinion even anonymously about their workplaces and win the extra 20k this month.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by aluku5: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
What if , there is no info on a company on the web
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by IamQuins: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
How real is this?
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 11:15am On May 30, 2016
aluku5:
What if , there is no info on a company on the web

There are plenty of information about Nigeria banks , Telecommunication companies treatment to their various staff. Just choose one company and make a search online you see for yourself. That is why I specified banking, Telecommunication , Oil and Gas .because they are popular sectors.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
IamQuins:

Jst sent u a msg on whatsapp
just replied.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by dumero: 9:14am On May 31, 2016
This seems awkward, what happens to people who would have posted for days, weeks or even months depending on the time frame of your selection process, will they all be paid? I may be wrong but this just seems like a cheap way of getting the info you need for your site or platform without paying for it. Why not employ people to do the job? you can easily know if they are good for the job after a day or two and change them if they are not. This your process does not look and seem right at all.

3 Likes

Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 10:35am On May 31, 2016
dumero:
This seems awkward, what happens to people who would have posted for days, weeks or even months depending on the time frame of your selection process, will they all be paid? I may be wrong but this just seems like a cheap way of getting the info you need for your site or platform without paying for it. Why not employ people to do the job? you can easily know if they are good for the job after a day or two and change them if they are not. This your process does not look and seem right at all.

The processes is only a way to show us who is fit for the job. This is the test. An applicant is free to post only one review but can post up to 5 to increase chances of selection. Only the selected applicants will be paid.

We cannot be hiring people every 2 days and dropping them because they are not fit for purpose.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Entry is still open. Thank you to those that have indicated interest already. Entry closes in 2 weeks, 13-June-2016.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
obamma:

Entry is still open. Thank you to those that have indicated interest already. Entry closes in 2 weeks, 13-June-2016.
Are you going to hire or just pay after posting?
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Are you going to hire or just pay after posting?

Based on the entries received, the qualified candidates will be hired and be paid 20k monthly. The candidate will continue to research online for the required information and rate various companies with it as earlier stated in the first post.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
This entry is also open for all those who may just want to share their opinion even anonymously about their workplaces and win the extra 20k this month.

Remember, the most engaging review will get the 20k.

The selection will be made open and transparent here on Nairaland.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by pench(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
I perceive undecided undecided undecided undecided

impending issues

in this kinda job abi na work or process.

wahala fit burst out btw d employer and ...yee.

make I respect myself abeg.

shocked
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
pench:
I perceive undecided undecided undecided undecided
impending issues
in this kinda job abi na work or process.
wahala fit burst out btw d employer and ...yee.
make I respect myself abeg.
shocked

No wahala go burst. The person that will get the 20k or get hired will come here on Nairaland and comfirm that this is real.

The most important thing is let your review be real,interesting and engaging. Say it the way it is and the cash will be yours.

Just watch out for more updates.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Entry still open.
Link to register is http://exitsquare.com/index.php/register

Link to find and rate the companies
http://exitsquare.com/index.php/companies-reviews
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Just 5 days to go. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. You wont loose any thing rather you get extra 20k. Even if you don't need the money, am sure you know at least one person who do.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2016
4 days remaining. Join the team. Make extra cash
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by Bumken(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guy stop deceiving yourself as well as exploiting the bad economic situation. Go through the conversation and tell me if you can sincerely do it following the description. This is human resource fraud
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Bumken:
Guy stop deceiving yourself as well as exploiting the bad economic situation. Go through the conversation and tell me if you can sincerely do it following the description. This is human resource fraud

How is this human resource fraud? I have said before that this is a way to test the candidates. Please tell me any other way to test candidates in this kind of job.
Whatever you say, the hired candidate will emerge this coming Sunday , 12th June. Just Watch out.

Please for serious minded people, 4 days to go.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Only 3 more days remaining for this opening to be closed.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Entry closes today midnight.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
After 2 weeks of this exercise the best candidate has emerged and subsequently hired for the job.

First is Bollybee

Second is ProjectBoss

Third is Signet

See the full details of the result as computed by the system here
http://exitsquare.com/index.php/jreviews/reviewers#user-135

Thank you all for participating and watch out for our weekly cash prizes to reviewers which will start soon.
Re: Earn Extra 20k Monthly By Just Posting On Our Forum by obamma: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
After working for only 3 days, the hired candidate opted out saying she is busy and cannot meet up with the work schedule.

We have decided to throw this open to everyone. I Will create another thread where everyone posts honest reviews about their various workplaces on the site http://exitsquare.com. 5k will be paid out weekly to the best poster. This 5k weekly payments will be for the next 10 weeks

Details coming soon on the new thread.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Abuja. Help!!! / What's Happening At PWD Oshodi, Lagos / Urgent Vacancies In A Pure Water Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.