Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration (803 Views)

Uyo Church Collapse: The Official Number Of Casualties As Reported By NMA / A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. / The Power Of Association (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:18am On May 30, 2016
**Clears throat**

ahem!
heeheehee grin

1st of all my ppl, "Ndéwo, Ek'abo, Sannu da zuwa", eheh, yowaaa! grin

Due to popular demand & growin popularity of NCA amongst NL folks (especially d clowns hia), I hereby propose we as a matter of urgency do the needful of formally inaugurate our franchise, heeheehee grin

em, I fink we shld 1st constitute a committee, a 5-man committe iz ok of which I'll be part of.
already I've assigned myself to logo and emblem creation, other members would volunteer wat he or she can do.

updates later...

*pls note, NCA iz po me, iz po u, iz po everybady. hausa, Igbo, yoloba, we are all stake holderz hia, walahi * angry
Re: Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration by oyindare(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2016
I want to b the a member call me let talk pls 08066219966
Re: Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration by lordtriplee(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol

Crazy peeps

(1) (Reply)

Whats Is The Right Thing To Say When You Or Somebody Sneezes? / Welcome To Nairaland Romance Section / See This Cute Chick In Practical Display Of Desperation For A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.