Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue (743 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sugarbelly: 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
Actress Ronke Ojo-anthony (Oshodi-Oke) just clapped back at a man who left a comment on a photo on her Instagram page.

Ronke shared a photo of herself sticking out her tongue while seated next to fellow actress Adunni Ade, at a show last night. A troll took to her page to tell her that the tongue she's sticking out needs surgery. This of course got a quick clap back from her.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGBeQd4B3GE/?taken-by=ronkeoshodioke

lalasticlala ishilove ijebabe

Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sugarbelly: 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sugarbelly: 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
oh
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On May 30, 2016
Sugarbelly u harsh o! sad

Only take ftc, stc, ttc oya chop ur thread undecided

M goin to open mine sad

Btw some persons shud learn to stfu if de gat nothing meaningful to type on someone's page sad

How her tongue take concern him sad
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
This celebrities if you say nice things to them they won't reply o but immediately you insult them thats the one they pick up immediately so why won't fans insult you for attention.
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
d guy above me is right..... yeyebrities
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
cry but seriously....her tongue needs surgery!
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by McPhilz8(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2016
If only she was prudent,there wouldn't have been any wrong typing.
Re: Actress Ronke Oshodike Comes For Fan Who Asked Her To Cut Off Her Tongue by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
If she's still a life grin

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Hot Body: Reasons Why You Are Not Achieving It / Oge Okoye Looks Super Stylish In Distressed Jeans Ensemble / Toyin Lawani Blasted By Fan For This Photo She Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.