Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) (866 Views)

9mobile Sale: Confusion As Court Sacks Interim Board; Investor Warns Glo, Airtel / One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by Trendy247: 12:14pm On May 30, 2016
I know he is a developer, so I don't need a native doctor to convince me that he didn't hack into d app

Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by Elvin001: 12:31pm On May 30, 2016
Pm me if u need the hacked copy of d app... Guys are not smiling
Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by Codeberg: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
lol...
Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by dblackninja: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Codeberg:
lol...
Are you the same codeberg..with a whooping 8+ million points shocked to win??
Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by Codeberg: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2016
dblackninja:

Are you the same codeberg..with a whooping 8+ million points shocked to win??
yes
Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by dblackninja: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Codeberg:
yes
Woow! Incredible cool Have they contacted you for the monthly prize yet? And
Did you also win any weekly prize?
Re: Codeberg Gathers All The Points In Wwtbam Leader Board (pic.) by Trendy247: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Codeberg:
lol...
Oga put us through na

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp No Longer Supports Blackberry / Read This! How To Spot A Fake/Original Charger / Specification And Price Of Asus Zenfone 3 Max With 3gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.