Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release (610 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by mrZENographer: 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
The TIME LINE
We are in the end times. The Rapture of The Saints will happen at any moment from now. When the saints are taken, the antichrist will appear and force his mark 666 upon all that dwell on earth. Whosoever receives the mark has sealed his damnation to eternal flames. For those who refuse, it is salvation by blood. God will also cause a grievous and noisome sore on those that receive the mark. TO BE CONT'D.

Here is the development.

http://worldtruth.tv/worse-than-rfid-implant-a-666-tech-device-under-production-
Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by otemanuduno: 1:22pm On May 30, 2016
mrZENographer:
The TIME LINE
We are in the end times. The Rapture of The Saints will happen at any moment from now. When the saints are taken, the antichrist will appear and force his mark 666 upon all that dwell on earth. Whosoever receives the mark has sealed his damnation to eternal flames. For those who refuse it is salvation by blood. TO BE CONT'D.

Here is the development.

http://worldtruth.tv/worse-than-rfid-implant-a-666-tech-device-under-production-

IF THIS THING YOU TYPED HERE IS THE TRUTH, LET ME DIE WITHIN THIS WEEK. BUT IF IT IS NOT THE TRUTH, BUT ONE OF THE LIES OF CHRISTIANITY THAT HAS BEEN CAUSING FEAR UPON THE WORLD FOR ABOUT TWO MILLENIUMS NOW, LET YOUR LIFE BE RENDERED .....

O dwellers of Africa and Nigeria, Our Life-expectancy is very low because of the type of religion we have accepted. We have accepted the religion of fear into our lives. MOST POOR CHRISTIANS will end up dying of strokes and hypertensions because of the fear of HELL FIRE that the evil religion has brought upon them. And I tell you this, when you hear a trumpet, your heart thumped because you think it is the trumpet of the rapture. And when you dream of hell fire, you fear greatly. All these things have a way of reducing our life-span.

I tell you the truth, if our religion is even Hinduism, it could have been better. And we shall live longer. Because Hinduism has no doctrine of ending in hell Fire in it.

Religion is BONDAGE. let us use our BRAIN. it's the right time to use our brain.

I SAY IT ONCE MORE, LAYING DOWN MY LIFE AS A SACRIFICE, THAT IF WHAT THIS GUY HERE IS SAYING IS THE TRUTH, I SHOULD DIE THIS WEEK AND END UP IN THE HELL FIRE OF THE CHRISTIANS. BUT IF NOT SO, THIS GUY'S LIFE SHOULD BE RENDERED.... FOR BRINGING THIS DOCTRINE OF FEAR AGAIN, WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN RAISING SINCE ITS INVENTION 2016 YEARS BACK.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by mrZENographer: 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
All you're doing is swearing. That does not change fact of what is happening. Abi you are looking for evidence. Now that it is here you have nothing else to say but a wish to die.
Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by otemanuduno: 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
mrZENographer:
All you're doing is swearing. That does not change fact of what is happening. Abi you are looking for evidence. Now that it is here you have nothing else to say but a wish to die.

For your stubbornness and selfishness of bringing fear upon the people of our country, I declare that every misfortune that Christianity has brought upon our nation should fall on you. If what you are saying is false, I declare that within this year, you shall not PROGRESS. but if what you are saying is the truth, this week I shall die.

If what you are saying is the truth, you shall live long, but if not, sicknesses and misfortune should locate you soon. Many people in Nigeria are running from pillar to post for deliverance due to this doctrine of FEAR you people are spreading. Only the spiritual people are being attacked, while even the atheists are enjoying the benefit of using their brains. I know of five committed Christians who have been attacked under a year now, because they focused all their attention on this evil doctrine brought upon the world.

I say once more, if this thing you're saying here is the truth, I should die this week. But if it is false, let things go from good to bad and from bad to worse for you throughout this year. AMEN!!! AMIN!!! ASE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by dazzlingd(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

For your stubbornness and selfishness of bringing fear upon the people of our country, I declare that every misfortune that Christianity has brought upon our nation should fall on you. If what you are saying is false, I declare that within this year, you shall not PROGRESS. but if what you are saying is the truth, this week I shall die.

If what you are saying is the truth, you shall live long, but if not, sicknesses and misfortune should locate you soon. Many people in Nigeria are running from pillar to post for deliverance due to this doctrine of FEAR you people are spreading. Only the spiritual people are being attacked, while even the atheists are enjoying the benefit of using their brains. I know of five committed Christians who have been attacked under a year now, because they focused all their attention on this evil doctrine brought upon the world.

I say once more, if this thing you're saying here is the truth, I should die this week. But if it is false, let things go from good to bad and from bad to worse for you throughout this year. AMEN!!! AMIN!!! ASE!!!
I'm sure ur God won't ve happy with this swearing, easy man
Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by otemanuduno: 12:16am On May 31, 2016
dazzlingd:

It's quite painful when Xtains lie about what's not true to send fear down the spines of people. I have relatives who are down with strokes right now due to the excessive fear of this false end time. It's quite painful.

1 Like

Re: Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release by mrZENographer: 6:07am On May 31, 2016
dazzlingd:

To show you more reason he is lying, he would have been quick to point out that he's an atheist. But he didn't but took advantage of your ignorance. They're called crooks.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Planning To Attack RCCG During Convention. / Great Pastors Who Lied To Us / Prophet TB Joshua's Arrival In Peru!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.